• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Το γνωρίζατε ότι οι κόπιτσες υπήρχαν από την αρχαιότητα;
    Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
    I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
    Originally posted by 丹野
    Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
    Originally posted by Ryu_gr
    υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Sci-fi Becomes Sci-fact: The Real Star Trek

In 1994, physicist Miguel Alcubierre proposed a new kind of technology that would allow us to travel 10 times faster than the speed of light, without actually breaking the speed of light.
      Sound confusing?
      Well, the Alcubierre drive does not actually propel the ship to speeds exceeding light; instead, it uses the deformation of spacetime permitted by General Relativity to warp the universe around the vessel. Essentially, when the drive is activated the spacetime behind expands, while in the front it contracts.
      In this respect, the path taken becomes a time-like free-fall. The ship hums along in a little bubble of space, and neither the passengers nor the vessel encounter inertial effects.
      I'm back bitches... Version 2.0

Το νέο forum για το αυτοκίνητο: PetrolHeads

Comment

• Take college and university courses online completely free - See more at: http://www.iflscience.com/technology....wFKkSM6M.dpuf

Comment

• Understanding A 10 Dimensional Universe

Comment

Working...
          X