No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Εγώ πάντως δεν θα ξενερώσω αν είναι καθαρά action το σύστημα μάχης αρκεί να υπάρχουν statistics, equipment, abilities, skills, πολλές κινήσεις και προκλητικές μάχες. Με άλλα λόγια, αν είναι να το κάνουν action να το κάνουν ΣΩΣΤΑ.

Έχει πόση ώρα που βλέπω το τρεηλερ και κάθε φορά μου αρέσει όλο και πιο πολύ. Όπως είπε και ο νοοτο η μουσική είναι απλά υπέροχη, δεν χορταίνω να την ακούω. η yoko shimomura θα τα σπάσει όλα από ότι φαίνεται. Επίσης φαίνεται ότι θα υπάρχει δέσιμο μεταξύ των χαρακτήρων, ανυπομονώ!

Να θυμηθούμε λίγο και το somnus, πραγματικά είναι από τα πιο εντυπωσιακά κομμάτια που έχω ακούσει ποτέ σε videogame.

Wow, με βλέπω να παίρνω το παιχνίδι day one μαζί με play4...

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
    In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

Re den tha me xalasei oute emena ena action systhma.
      Afto pou hthela na pw einai oti tha protimousa na dw kati eufantasta ylopoihmeno konta sta turn based dedomena.
      Dhladh na dw kati palio eksygxronismeno opws eixame synithisei mexri twra.
      To na ginei action o titlos einai h efkolh diadromh.

Afto enwousa.
      "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
      But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
      Kindred, this blade and I.
      "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
      Greek Gaming Videos
      Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

Final Fantasy XV tech demo presentation by Tabata

Duscae is a toponym, there's an area in the game world.
        Demo length is about 1 hour, but players might play for about 3 hours.
        There's gonna be a bit of overworld and a dungeon.
        Car's in! Chocobos might also be.
        No boss battles, because they're a big deal in the game.
        Trying to make distribution date to be the same as Type 0 HD release date.
        Ignis was driving in the trailer but you can do it yourself, or you can leave it on auto, so Noctis' friends will drive it for you.

See that Adamantoise? You can fight him.
        But it will take a long while.

They're showing the demo.
        Rain effects and thing. Detailed to the point where places under objects don't get wet and when it's sunny it dries up as you go.
        Tech demo they're showing doesn't seem to be Duscae, instead it's the place from E3 2013 trailer where they fought Behemoth.
        There is a realistic dynamic day-night cycle complete with lighting thing Ubi was flaunting so much with Watch Dogs.
        SWORD WARP IS GAMEPLAY
        I REPEAT IT'S WORKING GAMEPLAY
        It's much snappier than in the trailer.
        Fought Behemoth and a bunch of goblins. Party members attacked enemies on their own.
        Visual details aren't completely fine-tuned yet.
        Fire spell animation seemed to be based on the shape of the enemy.
        http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898355

Απο το 23ο λεπτο για το XV, εχει και showcase του battle system και των warp mechanics. Πιο πριν ασχολουνται με Type 0 (PS4, XONE) και Agito+ (VITA). Απο αυτα που ειδα τα warps ειναι game mechanic τοσο για platform sessions οσο και ενεργο στο battle system, υπαρχει real time evade, πιθανος real time ελεγχος και των αλλων μελων της ομαδας, team tag επιθεσεις, real time εναλλαγες στα οπλα (Advent Children style), εναλλαγη καιρικων συνθηκων in battle (υποθετω θα παιζει ρολο αναλογα και με το magic που χρησιμοποιεις), γινεται showcase της μαγειας στο παιχνιδι, big scale battles.

To play γινεται σε κομματι απο το video της προηγουμενης Ε3. To animation συνεχιζω και λεω οτι ειναι απο αλλο πλανητη (τρομερο leap στο fluidity, απο το Gears of War ειχα να δω τετοια μεταβαση σε σχεση με τιτλους περασμενης γενιας).

Comment

Άρα επιβεβαιώνεται ουσιαστικά το action real time gameplay που είχαμε φανταστεί εξαρχής ότι έτσι θα είναι!Πάμε για αγορά λοιπόν στο xbox1 όταν μπορέσω και το πάρω!
          Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
          3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Γιατί xbox one αγόρι; Εντελώς από περιέργεια ρωτάω μην με παρεξηγήσεις.

Comment

Halo για πάντα!
              Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
              3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Sorry pou den mporesa na apanthsw nwritera!
                Hahaha Goblins sto original FF design OP

Entypwsiaka grafika alla ok den perimena kati ligotero.
                Elpizw na exei kalo customisation to game, den tha hthela na einai aplws ena action systhma maxhs, dwste mas kati parapanw na doulepsoume!
                "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                Kindred, this blade and I.
                "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                Greek Gaming Videos
                Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

– Final Fantasy XV’s director has been changed, now the game is in Tabata’s hands. Nomura will work only on KHIII
                  – The trailer’s not extended, but the scenes showed confirm it’s about the upcoming demo
                  – Tabata (I suppose): “There are great expectations for this game, and we’re not forgetting this saga’s roots while creating new elements (see the final part of the trailer)”
                  – The game started as an action game like KH, but things changed, it's still action, but at the same time more similar to the main series. They want to give to the player the full control of what's happening during the fight.
                  – Episode Ducsae is confirmed for March 2015, included in Type 0 HD
                  – Ducsae is a region in FFXV’s world
                  – The demo will be about a period not too far from beginning of the game, but no spoilers, don’t worry, Tabata reassures. It’s all to let the player comprehend the new combat system
                  – The demo’s length is far bigger than normal, with 3-4 hours and possibily of playing exploartion and dungeon phases
                  – No classic Final Boss in the demo, but the final impression will be incredible for FF fans
                  – There will be many exploration phases, the player can freely drive the car or let the CPU drive it through Auto Drive, so he can see see secret zones
                  – Tabata: “The combat system’s modifications have been applied correctly, and the development team feels the game much more like a “Final Fantasy” since it became a main title
                  – …but this doesn’t mean the end of the action nature! The combat system’s basis will stay that, but it won’t be confusionary. We want the player to control fully what happens
                  – There will be many new elements, and most I can’t talk about. But I can tell you Noctis can dodge enemies by keeping pressing the “Block” button; there will be also Auto-Attack and the Warp button
                  – Every character/ally will fight with his/her own style; by knowing how Noctis can perform different combos with them the player will be encouraged to search for them on the combat field in order to make a turning point in the battle. In specific moments, only a specific ally can be used against specific enemies, and the command will be visible only near the enemies. This is what makes our work on FFXV magic. We’re very satisfied”
                  – Tabata praises next gen’s power, by underlining the beauty of the real-time day/night cycle
                  – Tabata: “Open world? Yes, FFXV will have a massive world to explore, all thanks to next gen consoles
                  – The demo is 70-80% complete. March’s version will be better.
                  – We’ve worked hard on how each character is characterised. Everyone’s going to have his own character (laughs…). You’ll love them all.
                  – Prompto is the typical exuberant boy full of vitality, while Noctis the one who “knows”, he’s not the once-reserved-lonely boy anymore
                  – Aesthetically, Ignis has been changed too
                  – SE would like to expand the FFXV’s universe on PSVita and mobile phones, i.e. it would be great to connect outside of the TV screen
                  – The story retrace the Fabula Nova Crystallis’ myth from FFXIII and Type 0, in a different world. The plot is simple: the boys have to get back a crystal stolen by an enemy country
                  – During the interview, some names were mentioned, like King Aegis, Emperor Aldercapt, Luna, the city of Altissia…any news on the matter? Tabata: “No comment”.
                  – Not even Luna? Tabata’s answer: “The others are no comment, while Luna is…tabula rasa” (laughs…), then “I’d love telling you more, but right now I can’t, still she’ll be a key character liek Notcis!”
                  – New details on plot and characters in future events, Jump Festa 2015 especially.

Source Famitsu, translated απο διαφορα ξενα sites.

Comment

Σα μια πιο ευέλικτη, λιγότερο αυτοματοποιημένη, εκδοχή του συστήματος μάχης του Xenoblade μου ακούγεται.
                    There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
                    Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

To battle system δεν το φοβάμαι, αν έκανε ένα πράγμα σωστά το FF XIII ηταν το σύστημα μάχης του. In fact, ήταν τόσο καλό που σε κρατούσε για ολόκληρο το παιχνίδι. Όλα τα άλλα ήταν χάλια και εν τέλει αυτά μάλλον είναι που κάνουν ένα FF.

Comment

Final Fantasy XV is about 50-60% complete

The man who saved Final Fantasy XV
                        "This is my first numbered Final Fantasy game," FFXV director Hajime Tabata told me at Square Enix's Tokyo headquarters early last week. And what a numbered Final Fantasy game this is.

Στην συνεντευξη μπορει κανεις να δει οτι το παιχνιδι πρακτικα αναπτυσσεται τα τελευταια 2 χρονια κανονικα (απο τοτε που ο Tabata μπηκε στο project). Γενικα λεει διαφορα πραγματα που εχουν αρκετο ενδιαφερον. Επισης δειτε την διαφορα αναμεσα κατα το περασμα απο τη μια γενια στην αλλη,

Comment

Όλα πάρα πολύ ωραία. Μου αρέσει το ότι η σειρά ξεφεύγει από το γραμμικό gameplay του 13, απλά καλό θα ήταν να μαθαίναμε περισσότερα για διάρκεια και side content. Μου αρέσει επίσης πολύ το ότι θα μπορείς να εξερευνήσεις αλλά ταυτόχρονα θα παραμείνει story heavy game όπως όλα τα ff.

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
                          In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

Ολο και καλυτερα τα νεα για μας τους παλιους fans της σειρας!

Hajime Tabata wants to make Final Fantasy XV "more casual, one button action"

Tabata's also in pursuit of a Final Fantasy that's not as overwhelming as its predecessors, and one that can be enjoyed by a broader audience. "With Final Fantasy 15, I do want to make it more casual," he says. "Of course the depth of the game is going to be there, but I want to make it so players can easily experience the satisfaction of the depth of the game." There's an option to set that car to drive itself, allowing players to sit back and take in the sights - although there is also an option to drive it manually, should they want to engage more fully with the world.

"Another example is in the combat," explains Tabata. "With the hardware specifications of the newer consoles, it's possible to set it up so you have different enemies and different choices of attacks you can enter in, but I want to simplify that. It'll basically be a one-button action, and the AI intuitively outputs an action that kind of satisfies, gives you that instant gratification, and it connects with the simple touch of a button. I myself am not getting any younger. I don't want to be frantically pushing buttons. I also want to utilise the intelligence of the hardware spec, and not have to go through too much hassle or trouble in order to execute moves."
                            Final Fantasy has never been short of characters burdened with saving the world, but there's something different about …
                            Do a barrel roll!

Comment

Χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα, ενταξει ειπε ο ανθρωπος οτι θα προσφερει επιλογες στους παικτες Οπως και να εχει παντως τα συστηματα μαχης σε τιτλους που εχει συμμετασχει προσωπικα μου αρεσουν πολυ οποτε δεν το πολυφοβαμαι. Btw αυτες τις ημερες που καθησα και ειδα τις συνεντευξεις του μου φανηκε πολυ ωραιος τυπος .

Κριμα που ολοκληρη βιομηχανια παντως εχει αρχισει και διαφημιζει τα προιοντα της παρουσιαζοντας ως συν οτι το ταδε παιχνιδι θα ειναι casual οποτε αγοραστε το. Βεβαια απο τη στιγμη που το iphone 6 κανει σε 3 μερες οσες πωλησεις κανει το Vita σε 3 χρονια
                              iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have shifted over 10 million units in only three days, Apple has announced.By comparison, it…

ειναι λογικο η στοχευση να γινεται ολοενα και διαφορετικη. Α ρε Nintendo τι καταφερες, τα ελεγε ο Akira

Comment

Καλά το iPhone δεν πουλάει τόσο λόγω των gaming δυνατοτήτων του, ούτε απαραιτήτως οι πωλήσεις του επηρεάζουν τη βιομηχανία.

Για μένα πάντως τα καλύτερα FF όσον αφορά το battle system τους είναι τα 12 και 13, όπου και στα δύο μπορούσες να παίξεις με τη χρήση ελαχίστων κουμπιών, οπότε το "one button strategy" μου ακούγεται εξαιρετικό. Bring it on, hail to the casuals .

Γενικότερα δεν καταλαβαίνω που είναι το κακό στη στροφή προς το casual gameplay. Για μένα, το casual σημαίνει gameplay Με σχετικά λίγους ή απλοϊκούς κανόνες. Η περιπλοκότητα ενός παιχνιδιού σχετίζεται περισσότερο με το στήσιμο του ίδιου του κόσμου και με τις επιλογές που θα έχει ο παίχτης εντός αυτού.

Comment

Working...
                                X