No announcement yet.

Eurogamer's Games of the Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Αστεία αστεία, αλλα το WoW είναι το game της δεκαετίας με διαφορα. Ξεφεύγει εντελώς από τα αλλα. Έκλεισε σπίτια και αγαπήθηκε όσο κανένα άλλο. Έγραψε απλά ιστορία.

Comment

πολυ σωστα, παιζει οι ''παιχνιδοωρες'' που εχουν δαπανηθει στο WoW παγκοσμιως να ειναι περισσοτερες απο τις συνολικες ωρες που εχουν παιχτει oλα τα υπολοιπα games σε ολες τις τοπ10 λιστες μαζι

Comment

Didn't see that coming.. Επαιξα το demo και εμεινα εκει, ας μας πει καμια γνωμη οποιος ασχοληθηκε μαζι του πιο σοβαρα.

8. Spelunky

It's not that Spelunky was the first game to introduce procedurally generated levels, a practice that's been happening for over a decade in various dungeon crawlers and roguelikes, but rather Spelunky was the rare gem that reconstructed its architecture each go-round in a way that didn't feel arbitrary or like a cheap ploy to lengthen the experience. It understood the plight of man and knew exactly what challenges would feel worthwhile, and which would simply feel unfair - and in the several hundred games of Spelunky I've played (across three platforms, no less), I could count the number of supposedly "cheap" deaths I've had on one hand.

Ultimately, Spelunky, like Ico before it, was something of a pioneer. Without a strong gimmick to its name it would be easy for newcomers to write Spelunky off as a heartless void of a platformer where the player is at the mercy of a clockwork algorithm, but that would be a mistake. Spelunky is the gift that keeps on giving. Even when all of its secrets have been discovered, enemies vanquished, and items found, it still beckons me back for another go, as I know I've only gotten stronger, faster, and all around better at conquering its unpredictable challenges. Every shot is an adventure: a chance to prove I can overcome the odds, take bigger risks, and maybe, just maybe, come out the other end with a new high score. But more likely I'll get knocked onto some spikes. No matter. I know the very next day I'll be back.

Comment

I called it, 5 post πιο πανω..

Comment

και ποιος platformas του forum στο προτεινε? oh wait!!

το eurogamer εχει βαλει 7 στο POE να περασει εξω παρακαλω σιγα το site που κανατε και θεμα το top10 του

Comment

Originally posted by Vaynard
              και ποιος platformas του forum στο προτεινε? oh wait!!

το eurogamer εχει βαλει 7 στο POE να περασει εξω παρακαλω σιγα το site που κανατε και θεμα το top10 του
              Εσυ, η αλήθεια να λέγεται.. Αν και θα περιμενα να το ειχει προτείνει κάποιος που ασχολείται με indies/platforms περισσότερο..

Για εμένα ειναι απο τα καλύτερα platforms και ευκολα το καλύτερο indie ολων των εποχων. Το εχει και -50% το steam αυτη τη στιγμη, οποιος ειναι platform fan και δεν το παρει να περασει εξω μαζι με το eurogamer..

Comment

haha, οχι ενταξει το review του POE ηταν καλο και προς τιμη του που εκανε review το eurogamer δεν εχω δει πουθενα αλλου ακομα, κριμα... βεβαια ο reviewer δεν το κατειχε και πολυ το αθλημα αλλα συγχωρειται

Comment

Το έχω πάρει πολύ πριν το πάρετε πρέφα και όμως ακόμα να το παίξω,fail.
                  Carpe diem

Comment

Επιστρεφω δυναμικα εστω και με λιγη καθυστερηση για να κλεισουμε και τη 10αδα.

9. Dark Souls

It is well accepted that Dark Souls is a game full of dead things, including you. From top to bottom, anyone who is still pumping blood is generally doing it on time borrowed from some greater evil, sorrowfully throwing themselves on your swords, axes and fireballs as much to end themselves as to halt your progress. Even the NPCs, when they see you, show little excitement. "Oh," they may say. Most of them don't even move. There is no life.

Rich Stanton called Dark Souls "a game where the mechanics are also the metaphors". Maybe the reason the atmosphere is so mournful is that the entire game is a metaphor, full of ideas and systems that are dying even faster than the demons we slay, resurrected here not in hope of re-establishing them, but to ponder their moving remains.

If that is the case, though, then I hope it is the only thing Dark Souls gets wrong.

10. Super Mario Galaxy

That's it, we're done. Having brought you our pick of the games of the generation, today we bring you the final choice - the best game of the past console cycle, as voted for by Eurogamer contributors past and present.

It's no wonder that Mario Galaxy and its sequel have been so hard to follow, too. These games represent the culmination of two decades' worth of work, two decades of imagination and craft. Since his very first jump, Mario's been aiming for the stars. And once there, where next?

That's a good question. The plumber himself has long since reversed the powers-of-ten experiment that brought him out here by heading backwards - back down to earth, back to simpler dimensions, back to the pleasant warmth of the past. There have been great games since then, but they're great games that have been born from a retreat to former glories.

Galaxy's stages are scattered and diffuse. They're little lumps of fun, each asteroid a single idea where the designers have realised that there's no need to waste space or time connecting everything in a way that would make sense down on earth. The designers realised that fun can often be depended on to sort its own orientation out, just as fun can create its own aesthetic. With the help of little more than a touch of rim-lighting, Galaxy's levels emerge as some of the most beautiful playgrounds ever seen, and the beauty comes from how unadorned they are, from how they've been reduced to their bare machinery.

Everything works. The limited sight-lines of most planets you land on make this the most delightfully panicky Mario ever, one where you're always running into trouble you can't see until you're right on top of it. It's also the most restless Mario too, the endless hopping from one asteroid to another leaving you impatiently scanning the horizon for glimpses of the next destination, the next gimmick, the next five minutes' of brilliance.

Meanwhile, the strange spirit that created Galaxy has drifted far, far away - bright and glittering as ever, but now well out of reach.

Comment

Sthn teleutaia protasi ennoei ton yamauchi?
                      Originally posted by Raf
                      Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

Τα μπέρδεψαν λίγο με τα νούμερα.Αρχικά νόμιζα ότι πάνε απ'το καλύτερο προς τα κάτω.Α ρε eurogamer εξυπνάδες...
                        Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
                        3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Δε νομίζω πως σκοπός τους ήταν να τα βάλουν σε σειρά.
                          Τα σχόλια του Dark Souls είναι ένα φλύαρο τίποτα...
                          Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                          I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                          Originally posted by 丹野
                          Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                          Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                          υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

Αν και καταλαβαίνω γιατί βάλανε το πρώτο SMG αντικειμενικά το δεύτερο θα έπρεπε να κερδίζει όλα τα βραβεία.

Comment

Από τα πρώτα κιόλας παιχνίδια της λίστας φαίνεται ξεκάθαρα ότι δεν παίζει κανένα ρολο η αριθμητική σειρά. Θέλετε και παπά να σας το πει? Εκτος... και αν δεν ξέρουν τι τους γίνετε.

Comment

Δεν τιθεται θεμα σειρας, απλα ειπαν πως το #1 τους συγκεκριμενα ειναι το SMG. Οσο για το Dark Souls οντως το αρθρο ηταν τουλαχιστον κακο, απορω πώς βαλαν να το γραψει ατομο που επαιξε 25 ωρες οπως ειπε και μετα το αφησε..

Comment

Working...
                                X