Ενδιαφεροντα (πασης λογης) βιντεο στο internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy με στίχους!

What if that epic prologue tune from all of the classic Final Fantasy games... had lyrics?Special thanks to my sound engineer Joe Skinner who helped with the...
    Sundays are made for sleeping in. Sundays are made for walking around in baggy clothes, watching movies, nursing headaches and hanging out with your friends at the café. Sundays are NOT made for going to the worst neighborhood in town to find a kid who might be able to give you the information necessary to infiltrate a powerful cult that plans to take over the known universe. That's what Mondays are for.
    ---------------------
    animEΛ_ΛΑΣ

Comment

• Oι Ινδοί γυρνούν και γαμώ τις ταινίες δράσης
      Alluda Majaka (1995)

Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• 4 λεπτά και 58 δευτερόλεπτα of pure awesomeness!!!!
        Απλα must see το βιντεο που ποσταρε ο BB.
        I attack sharks
        when i smell them bleed
        I dont go swimming
        water just wants to be around me.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Κάτι απίστευτα ψυχεδελικό ΜΟΝΟ για όσους έχουν γερά νεύρα. Ηλικιωμένοι και άνθρωποι με καρδιακά προβλήματα παρακαλούνται να εγκαταλείψουν την αίθουσα. Don't say I didn't warn ya:
            DO NOT WATCH! - WATCH! - whatever --- None of the events portrayed actually happened, for crissake... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vince-...
            "All art is at once the surface and symbol. Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril."

Comment

• Originally posted by _Lloyd View Post
              Κάτι απίστευτα ψυχεδελικό ΜΟΝΟ για όσους έχουν γερά νεύρα. Ηλικιωμένοι και άνθρωποι με καρδιακά προβλήματα παρακαλούνται να εγκαταλείψουν την αίθουσα. Don't say I didn't warn ya:

υπερβαλεις δεν θελει γερα νευρα

Comment

• Μ'αρεσε.Πολλα ναρκωτικα ομως..Τι και τι πρεπει να εχεις παρει για να φτιαξεις κατι τετοιο;

Comment

• Comment

• Ωραίο βιντεάκι. Βέβαια, πρόκειται βασικά για καλά σκηνοθετημένη κοινή λογική, αλλά και πάλι είναι καλό να το ακούς once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf
                      Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

• Είναι η αυθεντική έκδοση αυτή;
                        Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                        I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                        Originally posted by 丹野
                        Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                        Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                        υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Όχι είναι από το live του 2001, απλά ήταν το πρώτο αποτέλεσμα στο search και το έβαλα στα γρηγορα. Εδω είναι το original:
                          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                          There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
                          Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

• Mια fan made ταινία του Assassin's Creed II
                            When the Duke of Milan is brutally murdered, the Assassin Giovanni Auditore is dispatched to investigate. The answers he uncovers implicate Italy's most powe...

Comment

• Είναι επίσημα όχι fan-made.

Comment

• Nαι, νόμιζα ήταν fan made, αλλά τελικά είναι της ubisoft. Oπότε το fan made video του Half Life 2 παραμένει το καλύτερο.

Comment

Working...
                                X