This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantom Duck View Post
    Αν μοιάζει έστω και στο ελάχιστο με αυτήν την ερασιτεχνική δουλειά, θα είμαι ευχαριστημένος, αν και δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση. Κρίμα και την περιμέναμε από το 2002.
    Wow, έχω μείνει... πραγματικά. Για ερασιτεχνικό είναι ΕΠΟΣ.

Comment

• Φαντασου ποσο καλυτερα πραγματα θα μπορουσαμε να δουμε απο Hollywood αλλα ειναι ο καθε κομπλεξικος σκηνοθετης που παιρνει μια υποθεση και νομιζει οτι θα κανει την 6η αισθηση, γαμαει το σεναριο, γραφει οτι να ναι, τα μπλεκει ολα στο κεφαλι του, του παιρνει τσιμπουκι και η καθε ανερχομενη και καλα γκομενα για να της δωσει ρολο και το αποτελεσμα ειναι το Dragonball 2009.
      Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Troubling details of Nolan’s ‘Shadow of the Bat’ revealed

Posted by Kristopher Tapley · 12:34 am · April 1st, 2009

I really don’t know what to say about this. I understand Christopher Nolan is a progressive artist, a guy who understands both the necessity of shunning convention and the idea that what one may expect isn’t always the best solution. He’s proven it time and again with the films in his re-booted Batman franchise, starting at the top with a story that involved a villain largely unknown to the masses. He brought in Heath Ledger in a move some thought a bit too outside-the-box, and boy were they wrong.
        But bringing Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher on as creative producing figures? Having the gall to cast Carrey as the Riddler again (even though I’m strangely okay with sticking to the one-major-villain-per-film paradigm)? I’d follow Nolan to the ends of the earth, but even I can’t go along with his creative reasoning here, which sounds like the whims of a mad man. I mean, I dig the title (which a lot of us saw coming). It’s a nice nod to an extinct series of books. But the rest of it…I just…
        From Variety:
        Warner Brothers’ Batman franchise will take a third bow in the summer of 2012.
        “Shadow of the Bat,” the sequel to 2008’s “The Dark Knight,” will introduce quiz-master villain the Riddler to audiences for a third time after the character appeared in the 1960s television series and 1995’s “Batman Forever.” Funny man Jim Carrey has been tapped to reprise the role in “Shadow,” while helmers Joel Schumacher and Tim Burton, the filmmakers behind the Caped Crusader’s first theatrical franchise, have been brought on as consultants to the production, which director Christopher Nolan says will be his final take on Gotham City.
        “I felt it novel to tie this third and final chapter to the character’s roots on the screen,” Nolan said. “Tim and Joel had two completely different visions of the Batman, visions that contrast vastly with my own. But I don’t feel that negates the possibility of a creative convergence. Batman is more than the ideas of one person, of one team of artists. He is the result of seven decades of pop culture influence and innovation.”
        WB is eying a May 2012 release date for the film to coincide with the 73rd anniversary of Batman’s first comic book appearance in 1939.

Nolan begins shooting his latest film, “Inception,” with Leonardo DiCaprio later this year for a 2010 release.

Νέο Batman!!!!:yupi::w0000t:

"...You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, i know you look both ways..."

Comment

• 2012?? wow δε το περιμενα τοσο αργα, υποθετω πως ειναι καλο αυτο.
          Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Eide kaneis sas to trailer tou "Gamer" ?
            Prokeite gia ena paidi pou xrhsimopoiei to Natal kai elenxontas enan zontano stratioth prospathei na termatisei ena game

Den prokeite gia to natal, alla einai ena poly endiaferon senario vasismeno se palioteres tainies, me to consept "vazoume eglimaties se ena pexnidi na skotononte metaksy tous, epivravevontas ton nikhth me thn eleftheria tou.

Protagonistei o "Leonidas" kai eidh mou parakinise thn periergia, tha einai sigoura h epomenh tainia pou tha dw sto kinhmatografo.
            "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
            But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
            Kindred, this blade and I.
            "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
            Greek Gaming Videos
            Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• ναι το πετυχα χτες και οντως φαινεται πολυ ενδιαφερον...σιγουρα θα το δω
              Ελπιζω να ειναι οπως φαινεται γτ καιρο εχω να δω περιπετειας δρασης καλη
              "...You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, i know you look both ways..."

Comment

• Το gamer μου ειχε κανει κλικ και εμενα .

ενδιαφερον μου φαινεταικαι το district 9 κυριως γιατι ειναι των Peter Jackson και Neill Blomkamp που θα εφτιαχναν την φημολογουμενη ταινια Halo
                Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Ναι.... Μακάρι η είδηση για το Batman να ήταν αληθινή...( δλδ καλύτερ που δεν ήταν, Tim Burton και Joel Schummacher consultants και πάλι ο Jim Carrey?? φαινόταν εξαρχής για φάρσα)
                  Troubling details of Nolan’s ‘Shadow of the Bat’ revealed

Posted by Kristopher Tapley · 12:34 am · April 1st, 2009
                  «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

• Οχι που δεν θα εβγαινε να μου την πει αν εκανα καποιο λαθος....
                    Συγνωμη που δεν το παρατηρησα μεγα γκουρου....

Comment

• Ε αφού ζητάς συγγνώμη χαλάλι μικρέ Χαϊουάθα.:bleh:
                      Στην παρούσα φάση η δεύτερη συνέχεια είναι κυριολεκτικά στον αέρα. Για περισσότερα το πιο σοβαρό batman fan site( για movies πάντα)

www.batman-on-film.com
                      «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

• Alice in Wonderland trailer
                        Tim Burton FTW

Sam Raimi to Direct World of Warcraft Movie

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/07/21/sam-raimi-to-direct-world-of-warcraft-movie/

Castlevania Movie Alive
                        The Castlevania movie might have had a stake rammed through its heart earlier this spring, but the project is showing signs of life.

Prince of Persia posters
                        News of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time video game to movie adaptation, directed by Mike Newell, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and backed by Disney.

Comment

• Perimenw to Wanderland an kai den mou arese h Queen of hearts...
                          OMG Castlevania senario! Kalh fash
                          "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                          But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                          Kindred, this blade and I.
                          "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                          Greek Gaming Videos
                          Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Tron 2 Title and Concept Art

Ninja Assassin Movie Trailer

Wachowski brothers & James McTeigue (v for vendeta )
                            The latest movie and television news, reviews, film trailers, exclusive interviews, and opinions - since 2005.

Comment

• Welcome in a world of honour...

The World Of Warcraft....

Comment

• Εχει βγει εδω και αρκετες μερες και ειπα να το ποσταρω

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Movie Trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X