Quote Of The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Of The Day

Quotes ή μικρές συζητήσεις. Αν θέλετε μπορείτε να γράφετε και από πιο παιχνίδι είναι και ποιος το λέει, όμως δεν είναι απαραίτητο.

"B...but it's pink!."

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES&#33; I am now lost to your cause&#33; The Darkness comes...&#33; IT WILL DAMN US ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; </span>

"This happens everytime&#33;" - Ferryman
    Originally posted by Raf
    Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem - Kingdom Hearts

Comment

"This happens everytime&#33;" - Ferryman
        [/b]
        LOL@you

"Dear Mario.
        Please come to the castle.
        I&#39;ve baked a cake for you.
        Yours trully
        Princess Toadstool
        Peach"

Comment

"Do a Barrel Roll" Peppy Hare - Lylatwars (N64)

"This is my story" Tidus - FFX (PS2)

"72 hours remaining" Zelda Majora&#39;s Mask (N64) (γενικο quote στο game)

Comment

Aπτα ~ανεπαναληπτα~ Discworld 1 & 2 αντιστοιχα :

Η ατακα του θανατου μετα απο ενα συντομο χαιρετισμο με τον μεθυσμενο dwarf NPC που φαινεται στην ακρη της οθονης.

Νο&#33; Its not dangerous&#33; Its the start of the game. They cant kill us off yet&#33;
            " You 're saying that you 're just here to add a bit of colour?

Authenticity sir, authenticity. "

Discworld (1995, PC/Playstation/Sega Saturn)

Comment

Gears of war

Pvt. Carmine: Are you THE Marcus Fenix? The one that fought at Asho Fields?
              Marcus Fenix: Yep.
              Pvt. Carmine: Wow. Cool&#33;
              Marcus Fenix: Not really.

Boomer: Die... enemy...
              Marcus Fenix: What the hell is that doing here?
              Dominic Santiago: Checking tickets?

Halo 3

Gravemind: Child of my enemy, why have you come? I offer no forgiveness for father&#39;s sins cast to his son

Comment

Family Guy

Peter: I think I read this in a book somewhere..
                Brian: Are you sure it was a book....? Are you sure it wasn&#39;t....NOTHING?
                Peter: Oh yeah =)

Comment

"B...but it&#39;s pink&#33;."
                  [/b]
                  Respect&#33; MI4 ftw&#33;&#33;&#33;

"..." - Isaac, Golden Sun

"Whatever" - Squall, FF8
                  My blog:Doppel&#39;s Den

Comment

"All realities...all dimensions...are open...to meee...." - Prince
                    "You&#39;re but a plaything...unfit even...to amuse...." - Prince
                    "You are not prepared...&#33;" -Illidan

Και μία κλασσική αστεία

-: plz help me def tower point
                    -: you said "plz" because its shorter than "please", i say "no" because its shorter than "yes"

"Greeting stranger" - Diablo II {{{1η 1η αττάκα που ακούς }}}

Και η super
                    "Το 40% των χρηστών που πήγαν στο Age Of Conan γύρισαν πίσω" - Εκπρόσωπος της Blizzard
                    "...You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, i know you look both ways..."

Comment

Νο&#33; Its not dangerous&#33; Its the start of the game. They cant kill us off yet&#33;
                      [/b]
                      Χαχαχα, μου αρέσει πολύ αυτό το είδος humor.
                      Respect&#33; MI4 ftw&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b]
                      Χεχε ;) .

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES&#33; I am now lost to your cause&#33; The Darkness comes...&#33; IT WILL DAMN US ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; </span>

Comment

παιξε Discworld τοτε 1&2. Eιναι FULL extra απο τετοιες ατακες
                        " You 're saying that you 're just here to add a bit of colour?

Authenticity sir, authenticity. "

Discworld (1995, PC/Playstation/Sega Saturn)

Comment

Kreia - KotOR II: The Sith Lords

"Step away&#33;He has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance&#33; You will not harm him. You will not harm him ever again."

Comment

"The smell of death surrounds me..."

Diablo
                            Τι βλέπεις όταν έχεις πράσινα μάτια?

Στο Βιλαμπάχο ακόμα τρίβουν...

Η μόνη διαφορά ανάμεσα σε μένα και σε ένα τρελό είναι πως εγώ δεν είμαι τρελός - Σαλβαδόρ Νταλί

Comment

- Die monster&#33; You don&#39;t belong in this world&#33;
                              - It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by... humans, who wish to pay ME tribute.
                              - Tribute&#33;?&#33; You steal men&#39;s souls, and make them your slaves&#33;
                              - Perhaps the same could be tell of all religions...
                              - Your words are as empty as your soul&#33; Mankind ill needs a savior such as you&#33;
                              - What is a man&#33;? (Tosses his goblet to the floor, which shatters) A miserable little pile of secrets&#33; But enough talk... HAVE AT YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;

(After a historical, epic, and gothic battle...)

- NOT&#33; THIS CANNOT BE&#33; AAAARGH&#33;&#33;&#33;

Μια από τις πολύ αγαπημένες μου συζητήσεις, ακόμα και αν λένε ότι το voice acting ήταν άσχημο.
                              παιξε Discworld τοτε 1&2. Eιναι FULL extra απο τετοιες ατακες
                              [/b]
                              Από παλιά ήθελα να τα δοκιμάσω (νομίζω είχα δοκιμάσει κάποτε ένα demo).

Comment

Working...
                              X