This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
    Υποτίθεται ότι το 4 ήταν το τελευταίο και ότι έκλεισε η ιστορία κύριοι...
    ο Raiden έχει ζουμί ίσως και ο Snake
    Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by paixtis View Post
      Τι λέτε να κάνουν?

Θα αναστήσουν τον snake
      ή θα έχουμε συνέχεια της ιστορίας του bigboss???Ή κάτι τελείως καινούριο???
      Χάθηκαν οι κλώνοι;
      Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
      I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
      Originally posted by 丹野
      Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
      Originally posted by Ryu_gr
      υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Wtf σαν να χει αλλαξει λιγακι η αισθητικη που ειχαμε συνηθισει. Τουλαχιστον το project ειναι ακομα ζωντανο, αντε να δουμε..

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeno View Post

Wtf σαν να χει αλλαξει λιγακι η αισθητικη που ειχαμε συνηθισει. Τουλαχιστον το project ειναι ακομα ζωντανο, αντε να δουμε..
          Ακόμη ζωντανό είναι εδώ κι αρκετό καιρό. Το έχω παίξει το 1ο και είχα την αίσθηση ότι δεν τελείωσε...
          sigpic

Comment

• Που να δεις ποσοι εχουν παιξει τα Shenmue και εχουν την ιδια αισθηση.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid 5: “We’ll have to make it” says Hideo Kojima

Speaking to Official PlayStation Magazine UK in an exclusive interview, Hideo Kojima has been talking about MGS 5. As well as his plans for the sequel and the MGS world in general he also talks to the magazine about the previous games and the mysterious Project Ogre. Here’s a teaser of what Koj has to say about the next Metal Gear Solid…

When asked about the sequel to MGS 4 the series’ creator replied “I think we’ll probably have to make it at some point, but what that will be, we have no idea”. Once again, though, Kojima is downplaying his involvement. “As far as my involvement in the project is concerned, [it] probably won’t be as much as it was with MGS1 – maybe I can do just one stage! For MGS1 I made the maps myself, laid out the enemy routes myself, did everything hands-on – that level I can’t do again.”

But that approach hasn’t worked before as he points out when talking about MGS4. “I intended to take it to a certain point and then hand it off, but that didn’t work, because it’s hard to convey the concept to other people then have them take the reins and carry on and preserve that vision.” His solution then is to not get involved at all. “That’s why it’s easier to have them come up with everything from the start and then take it to the end”.

The Kojima issue is out on the 29th of November and subs issues should be going out next week. You can now get Official PlayStation Magazine UK on Apple Newsstand, either as a single issue or through a 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions available. You can also get Official PlayStation Magazine UK on Zinio as well, so you are full covered for all your digital reading needs. And the paper edition’s also available in the shops and through a number of subscription offers.
              http://www.officialplaystationmagazi...-hideo-kojima/

και φυσικά "you have to make it":resp:

Comment

• Ε ναι αφου οι fans "do want"
                Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Survey: Female online gamers are more social and sexually active
                  With more women playing online games on consoles, personal computers and mobile devices, it appears that female online gamers are generally more social than female gamers that don't play online games.

Comment

• [YOUTUBEHD]8W1K6RaT_tw&feature=feeda[/YOUTUBEHD]

Comment

• Οπότε υπάρχι μία πιθανότητα να δούμε το 3ο μέρος.
                      sigpic

Comment

• lol η απάντηση για το HD collection.

Ελπίζω να βάλουν και επιλογή για ιαπωνικά voice overs με αγγλικούς υπότιτλους.
                        There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
                        Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

• μας εστειλε κανονικοτατα...

Comment

• Το Battlefield 3 εξορίστηκε από το Ιράν.

Η είδηση έγινε γνωστή μετά το petition που έκαναν Ιρανοί εθνικιστές που παραπονέθηκαν για την υποτιθέμενη εναντίωση της παγκόσμιας κοινότητας εναντία στο Ιράν.

Το παιχνίδι εμπεριέχει σκηνές μάχης στην πλατεία Ταχρίρ, κάτι που προφανώς μαίνεται πόλεμος και στην πραγματικότητα.

Λίγο πριν την επισημοποίηση της είδησης αυτής, η Ιρανική αστυνομία έκανε εφοδό σε καταστήματα παιχνιδιών για να συλλάβουν όσους τα πωλούσαν κρυφά.
                            sigpic

Comment

• H MGS HD collection: ultimate edition, μεταλλικό κουτί και βιβλίο με 250 σελίδες metal gear solid artwork, τελικά δεν θα έχει μέσα και κωδικό για κατέβασμα του Metal Gear Solid καθώς και το Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Comment

• Ναι ρε γμτ,έτσι είναι.Αλλά από το zavvi μου είπαν ότι θα μου στείλουν και το MGS4 platinum,οπότε εντάξει δεν πειράζει.
                                Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X