No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altair, σε ποίες κονσόλες είναι αυτά τα 2 αν επιτρέπεται ?

Ξέχασα να σας πω ότι επιβεβαιώθηκε και ο Raiden μέσα στο MK9. Τον είδα σ' ένα trailer που δείξατε πιο πριν.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tanno View Post
      Ναι, αυτόν λέω. Έχω κάτι χρόνια να τον αντιμετωπίσω.

Όσο για τον Shinnok, δυστυχώς ναι, είναι ο πατέρας του. Το ξέρω γιατί έπαιξα το Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero.

Eisai sigouros? Se ena wikirun ton eida san patera mono sti 2i paparia tainia. Kai sto 4 pou eixa paiksei de leei kati tetoio....
      Tespa...
      Originally posted by Raf
      Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

Όχι δεν είναι ο πατέρας του Raiden. Αφαιρέθηκε από το canon αυτή η σεναριακή εξέλιξη που δημιουργήθηκε στο δεύτερο film.
        Shao Kahn also carried this same tattoo, and was revealed to be Raiden's brother while Shinnok was Raiden's father. (This is a non-canon event created specifically for the film that was likely a failed attempt by the screenwriters to shock viewers.)
        Whatever experience I lack, I make up for in heart.Raiden to Kenshi in Mortal Kombat 1 Raiden (Japanese: 雷電; Chinese: 雷电)[3] is a character in the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. Being the eternal God of Thunder, Raiden has been one of the most memorable characters in the fighting game genre as well as the earliest playable Gods in the genre. He has remained a major, central character throughout his appearances, often serving as the deuteragonist of the franchise behind Liu Kang. In the new

Βασικά από όσο είδα μάλλον δεν αναφέρεται καν κάτι τέτοιο στο Mythologies...
        «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

Πάντως περισσότερο εμένα μου άρεσε o Lambert σαν Raiden. Περισσότερο και από το game depiction.
          Originally posted by Raf

Comment

Burai, κι όμως τον ανέφερε στο παιχνίδι που έχω παίξει εγώ ο ίδιος. Τον ανέφερε ως ο πατέρας του Raiden. Δεν ξέρω από που βρήκαν τέτοιες πληροφορίες, αλλά τέσπα.
            sigpic

Comment

Gia to record kserame pws o rayden tha einai mesa apo to prwto trailer, den epivevaiwthike molis twra...
              "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
              But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
              Kindred, this blade and I.
              "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
              Greek Gaming Videos
              Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

Τον είχα ξεχάσει, ρε G_Z. Ίλεος δλδ... ~_~

Κατά τα άλλα, ξέρουμε πότε θα βγει ?
                sigpic

Comment

Δεν έχω παίξει το Mythologies απλά σε ένα γρήγορο search στο MK wiki δε βρήκα αναφορά στο Mythologies για σχέση πατέρα γιου μεταξύ Shinnok και Raiden. Ήταν κάτι που αναφερόταν στη δεύτερη ταινία- αισχρή btw- που δεν ήταν στο canon.

Ορίστε και το link για το game και τo plot
                  Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero is a game from the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. It is a platform game, first released in 1997, that came out for the PlayStation and Nintendo 64. It featured the original Sub-Zero in an adventure to defeat Quan Chi and prevent him from retrieving an amulet that would free the fallen Elder God Shinnok. Although released five years after the first Mortal Kombat game, the storyline in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero dates back furthest chronologically,
                  «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

Burai Rayden
                    "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

Είσαι σίγουρος? Κι εγώ έτσι το έγραφα αλλά στο MK wiki και γενικότερα βλέπω πως γράφεται Raiden

Comment

Rayden = old school and console only. Now it is Raiden.

Raiden's name was spelled as is in all of the original arcade games, and in every console game released since Mortal Kombat 4. The console ports released up until Mortal Kombat 4, along with both movies and the comic book series, changed the name to "Rayden". According to Ed Boon, he spelled it that way to avoid confusion with the Fatal Fury character, Raiden.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_(Mortal_Kombat)
                        Originally posted by Raf

Comment

Etsi re oldchool
                          Se ligo tha arxisoume na leme kai ton Stryker: Striker
                          Mortal Kombat: Mortal Combat

Because: BAD LITERACY IS KEWL!!
                          "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

Καλά, μην με πιστεύετε αν δεν θέλετε. Παίξτε το Mythologies και θα δείτε εσείς οι ίδιοι. Θυμάμαι ακόμα την συζήτηση Sub Zero με Shinnok.

Shinnok: Welcome to my Netherworld, Sub Zero.
                            Sub Zero: Who are you?
                            Shinnok: I am Shinnok... Raiden's father.
                            Sub Zero: What do you want from me ? I'm here to crush you.
                            Shinnok: If you want to face me, then come to my tower.

Το έχουν και σε υπότιτλους, για όσους δεν ξέρουν...
                            sigpic

Comment

Λινκ ορ ιτ ντιντν'τ χαππεν
                              Originally posted by Raf

Comment

This isn't into wiki or link. It's into gameplay. Go play this game and you'll understand.

Είναι κινηματογραφικό trailer από το παιχνίδι μέσα, όπου και τα λένε μέσα. Ακούστε προσεκτικά τι λέει ο Shinnok !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X