Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ti gamato fenetai ston kosmo tou Tron?
    The DUDE is there!!!
    "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
    But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
    Kindred, this blade and I.
    "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
    Greek Gaming Videos
    Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

Βασικά μπλέκει τα πάντα όλα μεταξύ τους.Απορώ πώς θα τα δικαιολογήσει?
      Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
      3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Comment

:O

Comment

Possible release of Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe on July 27.

ΠΗΓΗ

Comment

Πάρτε φίλοι μου hype!:

“This time at the end of the story, there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series where the true form of Ansem and Xemnas, as well as their goals and many other truths will be revealed all at once,” the series boss told Famitsu Magazine, translated by Siliconera.

He goes on to tease that key people to the game’s plot are Axel, the red-haired member of the shadowy Organization XIII, and a silver-haired boy.

Kingdom Hearts spin-offs have jumped around the series time line a lot, but the new 3DS entry is chronologically the furthest on in the timeline and is expected to tee story threads up for further sequels.

Nomura also spoke briefly about the genesis of the Ability Link and Dream Eater gameplay systems, new to Dream Drop Distance.

“At first, I initially wanted to develop another form of the command board from Birth by Sleep,” he explained. “Then I mixed the growth systems of Re:Coded and 358/2 Days and came up with a new idea that became the Ability Link feature.”

The game is out in Japan on March 25th, and will launch in the West later this year.

Comment

27 Ιουλίου είχα ακούσει για Ευρώπη.Δεν πειράζει,όσο και να αργήσει.Μου φαίνεται πως έχω πάθει ΚΗ overdose.
                Carpe diem

Comment

Δεύτερο κρούσμα μετά το Skyward Sword.
                  Carpe diem

Comment

Epic News, το kingdom hearts 3d θα κυκλοφορήσει στην Ευρώπη στις 20 Ιουλίου, δέκα μέρες πριν την αμερικάνικη κυκλοφορία.

EDIT: Ψάχνω λίγο ακόμα για να το σιγουρέψω, μόλις γίνει αυτό θα φύγει το Edit.

EDIT2: CONFIRMED το είπαν στο Nintend Direct σήμερα.

Comment

Comment

http://gematsu.com/2012/05/kingdom-h...tion-announced

Μακάρι να έρθει και Ευρώπη!!!

Comment

Comment

Δοκίμασα το demo του 3d, πραγματικά ήταν εκπληκτικό. Συνδυάζει τον πλήρη χειρισμό του BBS (με λίγα λόγια ο δεύτερος αναλογικός δεν χρειάζεται imo), τα ποζέρικα κόλπα του KH2 μόνο που αυτή τη φορά δεν γίνονται έτσι απλά και τέλος υπάρχουν in battle touch controls που είναι ΧΡΉΣΙΜΑ! Παρόλα αυτά λόγο του ενθουσιασμού μου κυρίως δεν πρόσεξα τα κατά του παιχνιδιού (μάλλον φταίει ότι μπήκε στο μενού με dearly beloved), έχω σκοπό να το δοκιμάσω ξανά και ποιο προσεκτικά ώστε να γράψω αναλυτικότερα στοιχεία.

Comment

Τι;Είναι διαθέσιμο το demo;Τρέχω να το κατεβάσω και εγώ.

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
                              In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

Έχεις 3ds???
                                Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
                                3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Working...
                                X