X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Παιζουν και παιχνιδια εκει? Γιατι οτι βιντεο εχω πετυχει απο gameathlon ειναι απο e-celebs

Comment

• PayDay studio Overkill Software is preparing to announce something

PayDay studio Overkill Software has posted a big counter on its website. It's more than a month until we find out what it's counting down to, which suggests something significant. What could it be? Well, it's going to be a video game, probably. Hopefully it's not just more PayDay 2 content, or a big song and dance about the PS4 and Xbox One editions of that game, because that's not very signficant.
        Overkill Software has listed a game called Storm on its website for some time now. Since the studio was acquired by Starbreeze back in 2012, it's also been listed there as a "co-op sci-fi FPS". Could that be it? Reports earlier this year suggested that Overkill's Storm had combined with Starbreeze's Cold Mercury to create a "PayDay set in space". The plain office wall depicted in the Overkill counter suggests... well nothing, really.
        Whatever the case, PayDay 2 helped Starbreeze reach record profits last year, so Overkill is on a roll. We thought PayDay 2 was okay, with Craig Owens describing it as "smart co-op shooting slightly undermined by poor stealth mechanics and dogged insistence on withholding the best toys."
        http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/11/pa...nce-something/
        Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Dragon Age: Skyrim
          Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
          I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
          Originally posted by 丹野
          Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
          Originally posted by Ryu_gr
          υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Prepare your anus:

Kazumi: Heihachi never told you what happened to your mother.
              Kazuya: He told me enough. He told me he killed her.
              Kazumi: No, I'm your mother.
              Kazuya: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
              "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
              But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
              Kindred, this blade and I.
              "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
              Greek Gaming Videos
              Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• η επισημη ανακοινωση εγινε χθες στους τελικους του EVO ,και με unreal engine 4 παρακαλω το νεο tekken

Comment

• ^ yeah!
                  Ante na doume ti tha vgei!
                  Elpizw se sovarh istoria gia mia fora etsi gia allagh.
                  "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                  But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                  Kindred, this blade and I.
                  "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                  Greek Gaming Videos
                  Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Ανακοινώθηκε ο Rayman σαν trophy στο νέο Smash.

Αυτό σημαίνει ότι αντιπροσωπεύονται οι:

-Nintendo
                    -Sega (Sonic)
                    -Capcom (Megaman)
                    -Namco (Pac Man)
                    -Ubisoft

σε ένα game! Αν επανέλθει και ο Snake μπαίνει και η Konami. Damn!

Comment

• GOTY 2014 confirmed.
                      Carpe diem

Comment

• Ούτε καν...
                        Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
                        3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

• Δε σε ρώτησε κανείς.Είπαμε confirmed τέλος.
                          Carpe diem

Comment

• Δεν χρειάζεται να με ρωτήσει κάποιος!Confirmed by Altair...
                            Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
                            3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

• Consoles "couldn't possibly handle" Star Citizen, developer says

It's not uncommon for developers of indie PC games to hope that their creations will ultimately make it to consoles. Cloud Imperium Games holds out no such hope for Star Citizen, however, and in fact Eric "Wingman" Peterson says it couldn't be done anyway, because consoles, including the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, simply don't have the power to drive the game.

At its core, the divide between consoles and the PC is fairly straightforward: Consoles offer out-of-the-box simplicity and compatibility, while PCs are all about screaming performance, limited only by income and your determination to use it. In most cases it's an academic difference that has no real impact on which games are released on which platforms, but Star Citizen apparently isn't "most games."

When asked by Italian site PC-Gaming (translated by Worlds Factory) why the studio opted to release Star Citizen for the PC and not consoles, Peterson was blunt. "First and foremost, consoles couldn’t possibly handle a game like Star Citizen. Chris and I grew up with PC games and in the last few years we had the feeling that PC had been pushed aside, with most games coming out as mere console ports with graphics that didn’t really exploit the power of PC," he said. "Gaming PCs right now are formidable, with powerful CPUs and GPUs. Even next-generation consoles cannot be compared, their internal components are already older than what I could add to a gaming PC today."

Running Star Citizen well won't require a high-end rig, and Peterson said in the interview that the game will probably support a maximum of 50 to 70 players simultaneously in order to avoid causing problems for players with less-than-bleeding-edge hardware. But gamers who have high-end systems will be able to take full advantage of them.

"We wanted to create a game that showed everyone the capabilities of PC, for those that have fun building configurations with double GPUs and liquid cooling, who no doubt were frustrated to not be able to fully use the potential of their machines," he said.

It's not exactly a new position for Cloud Imperium. Founder Chris Roberts proclaimed that next-gen consoles would lag PCs a full year before they were released, and pledged in 2013 that Star Citizen would never be "dumbed down for a lesser platform." But his anti-console stance seems to be working for him: The Star Citizen crowdfunding campaign now stands at more than $48 million.
                              It's not uncommon for developers of indie PC games to hope that their creations will ultimately make it to consoles. Cloud Imperium Games holds out no such hope for Star Citizen, however, and in fact Eric "Wingman" Peterson says it couldn't be done anyway, because consoles, including the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, simply don't have the power to drive the game.
                              Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Incompetent Star Citizen developer "couldn't possibly handle" Next Gen Consoles, he says
                                http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/14/co...eveloper-says/
                                Με λίγη προσπάθεια μπορείς να φτιάξεις παιχνίδι με 8-bit γραφικά που δεν τρέχει καλά ούτε σε high end PC...
                                Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                                I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                                Originally posted by 丹野
                                Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                                Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                                υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X