Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Αδικαιολόγητοι, πραγματικά. Κάτω στο κατεστημένο και την εξουσία!

Ο νορβηγός ακροδεξιός δολοφόνος Άντερς Μπέρινγκ Μπράιβικ, σε επιστολή η οποία παρελήφθη

Anders Behring Brevik killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. Since he said that he used Call of Duty to practice his aiming and World of Warcraft to hide his plans, video games have been became part of the story of his horrific crime. Now, 18 months into a 21-year prison sentence, he's demanding that his PS2 be upgraded…

Comment

• Irrational Games, the studio behind last year's hit title BioShock Infinite, will be closing its doors as studio head Ken Levine has decided to refocus his efforts and develop games in a different capacity.

As such, all but a few members from the core team at Irrational will be sticking around with Levine in his new endeavor at Take-Two. The tragic side effect is that a whole lot of people are losing their jobs. Here's an excerpt from Levine's announcement of Irrational's closure:
      While I’m deeply proud of what we’ve accomplished together, my passion has turned to making a different kind of game than we’ve done before. To meet the challenge ahead, I need to refocus my energy on a smaller team with a flatter structure and a more direct relationship with gamers. In many ways, it will be a return to how we started: a small team making games for the core gaming audience.

I am winding down Irrational Games as you know it. I’ll be starting a smaller, more entrepreneurial endeavor at Take-Two. That is going to mean parting ways with all but about fifteen members of the Irrational team. There’s no great way to lay people off, and our first concern is to make sure that the people who are leaving have as much support as we can give them during this transition.

Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this change in direction. Here's to hoping Levine's new team brings forth amazing content that merits the studio's closure.

R.I.P Irrational Games.

Comment

• Βγηκαν τα πρωτα reviews για το LOS 2 και Thief
        In Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, the origin of Dracula and his legendary connection with the Belmonts was revealed. In Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, fans can expect thrilling new twists and challenges. In this shocking conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga, Dracula returns once again, weakened and yearning for release from his immortal bonds. Facing a new and powerful threat, the vampire lord must reacquire his old powers – and only his castle holds the key. However, the famed Belmont clan also seek his ultimate destruction.

Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron’s Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best- guarded possessions are not safe from his reach. As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron’s grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn’t get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.

61% και 69% αντιστοιχως μεχρι στιγμης.

Τελος ολοκληρωθηκε το launch του ps4 στην ιαπωνια και η κονσολα πουλησε 320.000 κομματια μεσα στο πρωτο 2ημερο.

Comment

• Epeidh eimai asxetos me afta, ta noumera einai kala h kaka ypoteithetai?
          "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
          But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
          Kindred, this blade and I.
          "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
          Greek Gaming Videos
          Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Εξαιρετικά προφανώς.Και γω εκεί τα περίμενα για την Ιαπωνία.Αν βάλεις ότι πούλησε ξανά στον υπόλοιπο κόσμο αυτής της βδομάδα άλλα είναι 120-150 χιλιάδες κομμάτια φτάνει τις πωλήσεις του WiiU συνολικά!!
            Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
            3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

• Ναι λογικα με το τελος του Φεβρουαριου θα ξεπερασει το WiiU σε global sales. Οι πωλησεις ειναι πολυ καλες γενικα και εξαιρετικες αν λαβει κανεις υποψην του την κατασταση του Ιαπωνικου market αυτη τη στιγμη (γενικα χαμηλες πωλησεις της mainstream σκηνης, στροφη σε games για κινητα κλπ).

Με τα τωρα δεδομενα το ps4 εχει αρχισει και ξεφευγει κατα πολυ απο τους αλλους 2 και η πορεια του ειναι πολυ ενθαρρυντική για τη βιοσιμοτητα του παραδοσιακου console market. Να δουμε και πως (και αν) θα επηρεάσει ολη αυτη η επιτυχια το φορητο συστημα της εταιριας.

Comment

• Μεγάλη μπουκιά φάε...

PlayStation 4 launches to similar Wii U numbers in Japan

1998.11.27 [Sega Dreamcast] (¥29.800) – 101.490 (3 days)
                2000.03.04 [Sony PlayStation 2] (¥39.800) – 630.552 (2 days)
                2001.09.14 [Nintendo GameCube] (¥25.000) – 133.719 (3 days)
                2002.02.22 [Microsoft XBox] (¥34.800) – 123.929 (3 days)
                2005.12.10 [Microsoft XBox 360] (¥29.000 / ¥39.795) – 62.135 (2 days)
                2006.11.11 [Sony PlayStation 3] (¥49.980 / ¥59.980) – 88.443 (2 days)
                2004.12.02 [Nintendo DS] (¥15000) - 468,883 (4 days)
                2004.12.12 [Sony PlayStation Portable] (¥19,800) - 160,019 (1 day)
                2006.12.02 [Nintendo Wii] (¥25.000) – 371.936 (2 days)
                2011.02.26 [Nintendo 3DS] (¥25.000) – 374,764 (2 days)
                2011.12.17 [PlayStation Vita] (¥24,980) - 324.859 (2 days)
                2012.12.08 [Nintendo Wii U] (¥26.250 / ¥31.500) – 308.142 (2 days)
                2014.02.22 [Sony PlayStation 4] (¥41.979 / ¥46.179)- 322.083 (2 days)

Βέβαια αυτά ήταν και τα διαθέσιμα ps4 αυτές τις δυο μέρες αλλά και πάλι νομίζω είναι εντυπωσιακό!!

Comment

• Δεν ειναι το ιδιο γιατι το WiiU κυκλοφορησε τη περιοδο των Χριστουγεννων που οι πωλησεις ειναι παραδοσιακα πολλαπλασιες (χωρις αυτο να δηλωνει οτι και εκεινα τα νουμερα δεν ηταν υψηλα). Αυτο δεν σημαινει βεβαια οτι η κονσολα θα συνεχισει ετσι ειδικα αν σκεπτει κανεις οτι το line up ειναι μηδενικο για τα ιαπωνικα γουστα. Προσωπικα αναμενω μεγαλη βουτια στην πορεια... Το αστειο με τα νουμερα που εβαλες ειναι οτι τωρα παρατηρησα πως το πρωτο Xbox ειχε καλυτερο launch απο το PS3 στην ΙΑΠΩΝΙΑ lol..

Comment

• Σίγουρα αλλά δεν είχα στα υπόψην αυτό το launch του WiiU γι'αυτό και εξεπλάγην.Αναμένουμε δεύτερη βδομάδα αλλά και τη διάρκεια στην Ιαπωνία για πιο ασφαλή συμπεράσματα.

Comment

• Το LOS 2 έχει 61% μέχρι στιγμής στο metacritic. Πραγματικά δεν το περίμενα τόσο κάτω. Αν και τα reviews πραγματικά δεν τα υπολογίζω όσο να'ναι ένα τόσο χαμηλό σκορ είναι πολύ ανησυχητικό. Θα παιχτεί βέβαια.

Comment

• Μιας και ολα τα μεγαλα παιχνιδια του 14 εχουν πατωσει... Dark Souls 2... το καλο που σου θελω...

Comment

• Gameover 8.5 Gametrailer 8.3 οι υπόλοιποι απ'όσα ρηβιούς διάβασα δεν παίζει να παίξανε πάνω από 4-5 ώρες.
                          Carpe diem

Comment

• Θα το έχετε δει όλοι, άλλα To βάζω για να υπάρχει.

Batman: Arkham Knight Announced for PC,PS4,XB1

Comment

• Το είδα χθες και καπάκι ξεκίνησα την GOTY του Arkham City(αν μειωθεί ποτέ το backlog θα είναι στη σύνταξη σε καμμιά 35αριά χρονάκια ) στο PS3.
                              Πολύ ωραίο το trailer, το batmobile δε μου άρεσε και πολύ. Όταν κυκλοφορήσει παίζει να επενδύσω και σε PS4.
                              «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

• Έφυγε η Ammy Hennig από τη naughty Dog.
                                Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X