No announcement yet.

Η μυστική δύναμη του Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Οχι μια χαρα προσπαθησαν στην αρχη, απλα δε πουλανε τα games τους γιατι πολυ απλα κανεις δε πηρε Wii U για να παρει Assasins Creed, Mass Effect κ.α. Ομως αρκετα απο αυτα οταν βγηκαν στο U ηδη ειχε περασει η μπογια τους. Αν τωρα εβγαινε πχ Destiny την ιδια μερα που βγηκε και στα 360, PS3 νομιζω οτι ενα μερος των Wii U owners θα το τιμουσε.

Παντως το bottom line ειναι οτι 99% των multiplatforms πατωσε στη κονσολα.
    Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Μια χαρά παιχνίδια έχει κι ο ανταγωνισμός. Απλώς η Nintendo που μετράει + ένα χρόνο από τους υπόλοιπους προσφέρει αριθμητικά "περισσότερη"ποιότητα. Πάντως, όπως όλοι ξέρουμε η ιστορία θα επαναληφθεί. Οι υπόλοιποι θα έχουν ένα κάρο multiplatform τίτλους να επιλέξουν που δεν θα βγουν πότε σε κονσόλα της Ninty + τους αποκλειστικούς και οι φίλοι της Nintendo θα εστιάσουν στα δικά της I.P. Το έχουμε ξαναδεί το έργο κύριοι.

Πάντως με 40-50 ευρώ για 1-2 χρόνια θα λιώνω στο Masterchief Collection και ας είναι previous gen.

Αλλά μωρή Nintendo αυτό το Shadows of the Eternals άχτι το 'χω(ακόμη).

Για να είμαστε ρεαλιστές αυτή την στιγμή αν θέλεις κονσόλα πιο πολύ αξίζει να αγοράσεις PS3-Xbox 360 (για όποιον δεν έχει) παρά τα False Next Gen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramparter View Post
        Ειναι η καλυτερα κονσολα της Nintendo μετα το Virtual boy.
        fixed

With games like FIFA 14 and PES 2014 being ported to the 10-year-old PlayStation 2 and not to the Wii U, it doesn’t come as much of a shock that developers are saying porting games to even the Dreamcast is more profitable.While the PlayStation 2 sold over 150 million consoles, the Dreamcast only sold around 10 million. Still, these figures dwarf the struggling Wii U which hasn’t even hit 4 million. We spoke with Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 producer Kei Masuda on why Konami is not porting their game to the Wii U.

“The Wii U is just not profitable,” explained Masuda, “In fact, we were actually considering a Dreamcast port because it would be profitable. We have teams at Konami that already know the Dreamcast architecture so it would be a lot easier than trying to figure out how to unlock the Wii U’s potential. The audience is definitely bigger on the Dreamcast too.”

“Is there really a point to releasing games on the Wii U?” asked Masuda, “The time it takes to add in features for the second screen would take up too much of our resources. That time could be better spent on other ports. I mean, we could probably get away with porting our games to older systems for years. I don’t see why we don’t do Xbox and PlayStation 1 ports as well.”

Some Wii U developers are also considering moving their projects to the Dreamcast. We spoke with Travis Lang, head of BlueBlitz Studios, on why they might jump ship.

“I’m mostly afraid our game won’t sell on the Wii U,” said Lang, “I’ve been looking at the Dreamcast for a while and it looks to be a viable alternative. The Dreamcast has the VMU thing and that is just as good as the Wii U screen controller. I mean, I would be developing on the system that had Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue. That’s legendary, man. The more I talk about it, the more I’m liking this idea.”

It appears that even the threat of moving games from the Wii U to the Dreamcast is causing Nintendo to panic. It has been rumored that Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has ordered all Nintendo employees to destroy as many Dreamcasts as they can.:troll:

ps:joke article

Comment

• The Dreamcast has the VMU thing and that is just as good as the Wii U screen controller.
          looooooooool γαμησε
          Do a barrel roll!

Comment

Working...
          X