• Show
Clear All

• *multiple nerdgasms*
    sigpic

Comment

• Δείτε εδώ.
      sigpic

Comment

• Δυστυχώς το video στο Gametrailers έχει πρόβλημα ήχου. Είναι out of sync. Γι'αυτό πόσταρα το άλλο, αλλά το βγάλανε @#@#%$ το Youtube τους #$##^@!

Και ένα ωραίο σχόλιο απο ένα χρήστη στο επίσημο forum.

Man, fans seem to be able to get a lot of negativity from a 50+ second spot. I'll address a few complaints.

The narrative of the trailer? Gives just enough away to hook new players (and make them want to play the first game for backstory) and whet the appetite of established fans. I tell you what, if I'd never even heard of "Alan Wake" I'd be all over this game. That was an excellent trailer.

Alan being a badass? He absolutely was in AW, his lack of cardio conditioning aside. Alone, losing his sanity, against an army of darkness (hail to the king, baby), sticking and moving whilst hotswapping between a flashlight and a gun ... Alan was hardcore. Now he has a better understanding of what's going on and what he has to do. In the new trailer, he's exactly as we already knew him to be.

The weapons? I can't imagine the uproar if all American Nightmare had was the handgun, shottie, and hunting rifle this time around, especially since the enemies have obviously been buffed. I'm sure I don't have to point out that now they can friggin' pounce.

As for the comments about the babes, stop. I think you should play through the first game again. AW had a hot blonde in her underwear, a hot waitress, and a hot sheriff kicking ass alongside Wake.

For the record, we could cut the exact same trailer from footage from the original game. AW was as much an action game as it was a psychological horror game. People on this board killed Remedy for their marketing for AW, so now that they show elements that will appeal to an even wider audience, they've lost their way? What? I tell you what doesn't play well in a trailer for a semi-risky XBLA title: the ambiance of running through endless woods and reading snippets of a novel.

Play the game. Don't play the game. But please, for the love of Pete, temper your complaints about the game with the knowledge that you don't even know if you really have any reason to complain.

Remedy did an amazing job with the first game. I'm relatively sure that they didn't all of a sudden decide to make "Alan Wake: Uncharted Modern Warfare."
        sigpic

Comment

• Alan Wake PC confirmed

Alan Wake launches on PC during the first quarter of 2012, Remedy has announced. The Finnish developer said during a pr…
          Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Aντε σου φεξε. To 1 το παιξες;
            Originally posted by Raf
            Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

• Οπότε, όταν και επιβεβαιωθεί το συλλεκτικό πακέτο όμοιο με του Χ360, θα ξεφορτωθώ αυτό που έχω και θα πάρω αυτό του PC.

Και καλά το είχα υποψιαστεί πέρυσι ότι επρόκειτο για Timed Exclusive.
              sigpic

Comment

• Επίσημα από Markus Maki.

Έρχεται η retail edition!

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                So now you know also why we weren't really responding on the retail question... A lot of the details are still worked on so I couldn't possibly answer "will it be available in country X or retailer Y" yet.

It's Steam-integrated even in retail though.
                sigpic

Comment

• What will be included in the Retail version of Alan Wake PC?

There will be two editions of the Retail version. First up is the (Better than) Standard Edition, which contains:
                  • Premium packaging
                  • Disc 1: Main game plus both DLCs „The Signal“ and „The Writer“
                  • Disc 2: OST of the game including 13 Tracks (Audio-CD)
                  • 6 Post cards with different pictures/scenes from the game
                  • Manual
                  • 1 poster (printed on both sides)
                  • 7 stickers with different pictures/scenes/characters from the game

Lastly is the Collectors' Edition of the game, which will include:
                  • Premium packaging
                  • Disc 1: Main game plus both DLCs "The Signal" and "The Writer"; Additionally, the main game of the LCE contains audio commentary and background information by Remedy, which can be switched on in addition to the game
                  • Disc 2: OST of the game including 13 Tracks (Audio-CD)
                  • Disc 3: Bonus Disc: History of Remedy, Making of “Alan Wake”, Making of a thriller, music videos by the “Old gods of Asgard”, several trailers to the game, Storyboard (witch concept art) as a movie clip
                  • The “Alan Wake Files”; 144 pages with evidence on the mysterious incidents around Alan Wake and Bright Falls, compiled by the fictitious author Clay Steward (same print format as the game manual )
                  • 6 Post cards with different pictures/scenes from the game
                  • Manual
                  • 1 poster (printed on both sides)
                  • 7 stickers with different pictures/scenes/characters from the game
                  2 Μαρτίου θα κυκλοφορήσει!
                  sigpic

Comment

• PC VS X360 comparison!
                    sigpic

Comment

• E τι συγκρίνουν τώρα, ένα μηχάνημα περιορισμένο σε υλικό του 2005 με το pc που μπορείς να του βάλεις πάνω λουκανικούμπα, λάχανο καρότο, shaders lvl 9000 αν έχεις τούρμπο κάρτα γραφικών, σε κόβω να μην έχεις... προγραμματισταράααα μου ΔΕ ΠΕΙΡΑΖΕΙ θα σου βάλω το patch 1.1 να είναι fluid...
                      Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• Originally posted by Somari View Post
                        E τι συγκρίνουν τώρα, ένα μηχάνημα περιορισμένο σε υλικό του 2005 με το pc που μπορείς να του βάλεις πάνω λουκανικούμπα, λάχανο καρότο, shaders lvl 9000 αν έχεις τούρμπο κάρτα γραφικών, σε κόβω να μην έχεις... προγραμματισταράααα μου ΔΕ ΠΕΙΡΑΖΕΙ θα σου βάλω το patch 1.1 να είναι fluid...
                        Το συγκρίνουν, γιατί οι δημιουργοί του φρόντισαν... κάπως... να το αναβαθμίσουν και να το ανανεώσουν. Είναι αισθητή η διαφορά από το blur του XBOX 360 και το πόσο καθαρά φαίνεται στο PC.
                        Τώρα κάνουν και τις τελευταίες πινελιές, αλλά το πρόβλημα τώρα είναι ότι γίνεται αρκετά βαρύ σε FPS επίπεδο τόσο που πέφτει από 60 σε 48 και κάτω, και η φάση με το walk και άλλους χειρισμούς. Αυτό συζητάνε στα forums.
                        Θα δούμε που θα πάει η φάση, καθώς έχουν πολλά να διορθώσουν.
                        sigpic

Comment

• E ρε εννοείται θα ήταν τραγικοί, αν τόσο καιρό μετά απλά κάναν ένα port...
                          Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• τι καθαρό ρε τάννο, εγώ θα το παιξω σε 1080p ενώ στο 360 τρέχει σε 540p:troll:
                            Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Τα σημεία που δεν ήσουν στο δάσος ήταν πιο τρομακτικά από αυτά που ήσουν εξαιτίας του aliasing!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBOSS View Post
                                τι καθαρό ρε τάννο, εγώ θα το παιξω σε 1080p ενώ στο 360 τρέχει σε 540p:troll:
                                ooooχι ακριβώς...
                                Originally posted by Raf

Comment

Working...
                                X