• Show
Clear All

• Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Quick Details

Platform: PlayStation 3
    Genre: RPG
    Publisher: NIS America
    Website: Official Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland US Website
    Release Dates: September 28th, 2010 (NA) / October 15th, 2010 (EU)
    Rating: T for Teen

Summary

Arland, a small kingdom located at the edge of a great land; It used to be an isolated kingdom when ancient relics, called "Machines," were discovered among the nearby ruins.

Inside this kingdom stands a forgotten workshop. The workshop was once very busy, but due to the discovery of machines or perhaps the workshop owner's laziness, customers no longer show up.

One day, a messenger from the castle visits the workshop to deliver an order from the king. According to the order, the workshop would be closed down if the owner could not prove, in three years time, that she was capable of doing her job.

However, even after hearing such news, the workshop owner remained unmotivated. After dumping her responsibilities onto her pupil, she leaves the workshop.

Left at the workshop was a girl, bewildered by the shocking news. The girl's name is Rorolina Frixell, but everyone in town calls her Rorona.

Atelier Rorona is an all new alchemy RPG developed by Gust the creators of Mana Khemia and Ar tonelico series for the PS2. This all new game adopts a breathtaking anime 3D graphics while retaining the classic RPG feel of the Atelier series. Players can spent countless hours adventuring unexplored lands and synthesize rare items.

Reserved for l8ter

impressions οταν το παιξω

Comment

Και εγώ σκεφτόμουν να το αγοράσω. Αυτή την εβδομάδα βγαίνει Ευρώπη.
      https://www.emulator-zone.com
      I am an iteration closer to my desired solution!
      The World Ends With You

I will wipe out the Belmonts from the face of earth!
      Castlevania Lords of Shadow

I am Wowser, King of the Woopa Twoopa and ruler of the Shroom Kingdom
      Hyperdimension Neptunia

Comment

Working...
      X