No announcement yet.

Νο More Heroes [Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Για το portable gaming θα το χαρακτήριζα DS gaming για του λόγου το αληθές αλλά οι οικιακές κονσόλες είχαν φθίνουσα πορεία διότι η αγορά απλά ήταν τρία παιχνίδια DQ,FF, και pokemon τώρα για το παιχνίδι του Suda φταίει κατά κύριο λόγο η marvelous interactive που δεν έκανε τίποτα για να φανεί ο τίτλος στο Ιαπωνικό κοινό. Άλλα και η θεματολογία του Suda στον συγκεκριμένο τίτλο είναι western από την αρχή μέχρι το τέλος.

Άμα αισθάνεται έτσι ο Suda να δω τι θα λέει άμα πουλήσει καμία 250,000 Αμερική.

Πάντως δύσκολο το βλέπω άλλα ακόμα και η Nintendo τουλάχιστον Ευρώπη το σπρώχνει τον τίτλο ακόμα και στο Official Nintendo Magazine που του έχει 5σέλιδο αφιέρωμα και ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΟ εξώφυλλο!!!

<div align="center"></div>

Comment

Παιδιά να ρωτήσω κάτι...
      Είναι γνωστό ότι η ευρωπαική έκδοση δεν θα έχει το αίμα...
      Θα λείπουν και άλλα στοιχεία από το παιχνίδι?
      Κάπου διάβασα ότι δεν θα υπάρχουν οι suplex κινήσεις/αποκεφαλισμοί?
      Nintendo must have created a virtual Eternal Darkness game that has engorged reality. The sanity meter right now is maxed out x 10000 so we're experiencing some weird stuff.

Let's just all say the magic words and go back to reality.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!

Comment

Όπως και να το κάνουμε όμως, είτε μας αρέσει είτε όχι στα λεγόμενα του Suda κρύβεται αρκετή δόση αλήθειας, τα πράγματα δε διαφέρουν πολύ από αυτά που είπε.
        There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
        Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

Μα ναι, είναι λιγότεροι πληθυσμιακά οι &#39;&#39;hardcore&#39;&#39;,αλλά αυτό δεν αποτελεί ούτε είδηση ούτε τόσο μεγάλο πρόβλημα...
          Και στο DS είναι λιγότεροι αλλά πουλάνε εξαιρετικά τόσο το 1st & 3rd party software,και touch generations τίτλοι όσο και πιο hardcore &#39;&#39;gamers&#39; games&#39;&#39;...δείτε τα λινκς στο ποστ 43.

Aπόψεις φίλε Link, αλλα πάλι όμως, wii 3rd party sales > από τα υπόλοιπα , ειδικά για τέτοιους ιδιαίτερους τίτλους....Εδώ Ιαπωνία πήγαν άπατο ονόματα μεγαθήρια στα άλλα συστήματα,φαντάζομαι ένας τέτοιος τίτλος τι ανταπόκριση θα είχε...

Ναι, το ποσοστό των κατόχων της κονσόλας που αγοράζουν τον τίτλο είναι μικρότερο, όμως ο απόλυτος αριθμός στις πωλήσεις του τίτλου είναι μεγαλύτερος (λόγω πολλαπλάσιας βάσης) , κι αυτό μετράει στην τελική...συν το χαμηλότερο κόστος ανάπτυξης που μειώνει το ρίσκο.

IGN: Why did you choose the Wii for Heroes?
          Suda: People will probably buy the Wii and play family games like Wii Sports, so we decided to develop Heroes for the Wii because gamers might get tired of the family games eventually. Also, people who are going to buy the Wii are interested in trying something different, something that&#39;s an extraordinary action game.

IGN: Killer 7 was on the GC, and Heroes is on the Wii, is Suda51 a big fan of Nintendo and its mission statement to make games that are accessible to everyone?
          Suda: In the development environment, the Wii is very easy to develop games for because Nintendo supports developers quite a lot. I&#39;m happy to make games for Nintendo because I&#39;m a big fan of the company.

IGN: Are you afraid that games are getting too expensive to develop?
          Suda: Well, Grasshopper isn&#39;t a big company, we&#39;re really small, and to develop new games and projects, the Wii is the best platform for us right now. The budget for developing a Wii game very reasonable for developers who are doing new projects. On other platforms it can be very expensive to make games. If we made games for the PS3 or 360, it&#39;d require a huge budget.[/b]
          http://wii.ign.com/articles/749/749899p2.html

Τέσπα,να δούμε στην Δύση πως θα κινηθεί ο τίτλος. Ο Suda51 έχει υπόψιν δεύτερο wii project,κι επιθυμεί να κάνει τριλογία το ΝΜΗ...Τέλος, θεωρώ θα γίνει το πιο καλοπουλημένο παιχνίδι του, ακόμα κι έτσι (Ιαπωνία είναι ήδη)
          Βασικά έχουμε παρόμοια κατάσταση ΙΜΗΟ με το επίσης εξαιρετικό βάσει reviews Zack & Wiki (όπου ακούγεται έντονα ότι έρχεται και 2ο)
          NDS themes

Comment

Δεν θα μπορούσα να το εξηγήσω καλύτερα από εσένα boy.

Άλλα γενικά η Ιαπωνική αγορά αντιμετώπιζε πρόβλημα με τα "μεγάλα" ονόματα και τις πωλήσεις και όχι μόνο οι 3rd parties αλλά και η ίδια η Nintendo,όπως με το The Legend of Zelda.

Ο τελευταίος τίτλος που πούλησε 1μύριο στην Ιαπωνία ήταν το Ocarina of Time και ο πρώτος που μάλλον θα το σπάσει αυτό το φράγμα μετά από 10 χρόνια είναι το Phantom Hourglass στο DS που έχει βάση χρηστών x3 του Wii.

Το No More Heroes είναι από τα διαμάντια του Wii και όποιος casual ή μη δεν το μάθει με κάποιο τρόπο λογικό είναι να μην το αγοράσει αφού δεν θα τον ξέρει καν. Κατά την γνώμη μου κακώς που δεν τον έκδωσε η Nintendo τουλάχιστον θα τον έβαζε στα εσωτερικά διαφημιστικά του Wii Fit έτσι με αυτόν το τρόπο μπορεί να το μάθαινε περισσότερος κόσμος από το φιάσκο event της marvelous στο Tokyo.

Δουλεία λοιπόν της Ubisoft τώρα είναι να βάλει την Jade Raymond και να πει ότι είναι η producer του No More Heroes και θα σου πω αν θα κάνει πωλήσεις ή όχι.......

Comment

OMG. τα σπαει xD

Comment

Και για μην ξεχνάμε το hype για το No More Heroes&#33;&#33;&#33;

Δείτε Trailer&#33;&#33;

TRAILER NO MORE HEROES

Comment

Suda51 Interview
                  Ένα αποσπασμα:
                  ?Usually I get new ideas when I?m in the bathroom taking a sh*t. This time it was the same thing? Learning that No More Heroes has its genesis in the bottom of a toilet bowl doesn?t give me great confidence in the quality of the finished product, but I suppose we?ll have to keep an open mind. ?Either the toilet or the bathroom? he added.Learning that No More Heroes has its genesis in the bottom of a toilet bowl doesn&#39;t give me great confidence in the quality of the finished product, but I suppose we&#39;ll have to keep an open mind.
                  ?Either the toilet or the bathroom? he added. Ah, well now it all makes perfect sense. Suda51&#39;s love affair with all things lavatory doesn&#39;t end there- I was told that one day previously he conducted his press photo shoots while sitting on the toilet, and in No More Heroes itself, main protagonist Travis sits on the toilet in order to save the game. Not to mention the special NMH-themed toilet paper I was given on the way out.
                  [/b]

Αχεμ...
                  Ολόκληρη η συνέντευξη εδώ:
                  http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11422

ΒΤW αναφέρει ότι το άλλο game του, το With flowers,Sun and Rain του DS θα έλθει κι αυτό στην Ευρώπη
                  Περισσότερα για το game εδώ:
                  http://www.gamers-odyssey.com/forum/...p?showtopic=24

?It?s great to be involved with a product like No More Heroes,? said Rising Star Games MD Martin Defries. ?We have a marketing campaign on TV through February and March, so we?re kicking off in 2008 with a really big product. We are expecting No More Heroes to be a major hit and the biggest seller on the Wii for the first few months of the year. We?ve had great press already.?[/b]
                  http://www.mcvuk.com/news/29359/Star-title...-be-retail-Hero
                  NDS themes

Comment

Να προσθέσω άλλη μια συνέντευξη του μεγάλου, όπου, δεν ξέρω αν χρυσώνει το χάπι, αλλά λέει πως προτιμά την Ιαπωνική έκδοση του παιχνιδιού και κατά συνέπεια την ευρωπαική...
                    "Even when production began, we were making two versions, one for Japan and one for America. So there are no restrictions, actually. It&#39;s not like they have to change the Japanese version, because that idea started from the beginning.
                    This game is action, so speed and timing are very important. When I played the Japanese version, I found the timing better when you shoot enemies and the coins come out. It&#39;s faster and the timing works better. So I prefer that version."

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=179651

Α ρε suda...Μακάρι και τα επόμενα projects σου να είναι για το wii..To ξέρω fanboyιζω, αλλά έτσι είναι τα πάθη...ζητάνε την αποκλειστικότητα&#33;
                    Nintendo must have created a virtual Eternal Darkness game that has engorged reality. The sanity meter right now is maxed out x 10000 so we're experiencing some weird stuff.

Let's just all say the magic words and go back to reality.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!

Comment

AkiraGR αυτη πρπει να ειναι η πιο καμμενη υπογραφη...ever.
                      <div align="center">

"Strive For Improvement Through Every Day To Become The Best You Can"</div>

Comment

Eurogamer Interview Suda 51 (No More Heroes / killer7)</span>

Μayday,mayday....Αμόλα τα να γλιτώσεις, αμόλα τα να γλιτώσεις<span style="color:#99FFFF">............................ ...
                        Σφίξου λολ

Eurogamer: When you finished Killer 7 and started working on this, what were the things that you wanted to accomplish? What was the objective you had in mind, which led to creating No More Heroes?

Suda 51: When I created Killer 7, that was more of a straight, complicated story - it was quite strict, quite stoic kind of stuff. I&#39;ve always made games a bit like that, so the next thing I wanted to do was something totally different and totally new. That&#39;s where the idea actually came from - that with this game, I wanted to make something more refreshing, something indecent and crazy.

I also wanted to show that Grasshopper could make a different type of game. That was a big reason for making this game.[/b]

Eurogamer: You&#39;ve talked in the past about being interested in multiplayer - did you plan any multiplayer options in No More Heroes, or is that something you still want to explore at some later time?

Suda 51: To be honest, I&#39;m not really into multiplayer modes. I might do something like that in the future, maybe... I&#39;m not saying that I don&#39;t like it, it&#39;s just that it&#39;s not a priority for me to add that kind of thing into my games.[/b]
                        Eurogamer: We can&#39;t leave this without asking about the black clouds in the European and Japanese version, as opposed to the blood in the American version. A lot of people feel like our version is censored, but the response has been that this is the original version - so simply, which version do you prefer personally?

Suda 51: Actually, I can&#39;t really say which is better. It&#39;s an action game, at the end of the day, and in some ways I feel like the black clouds make the European version feel more refreshing and more direct than the American one, when you&#39;re playing it. It&#39;s really hard to compare, though.[/b]
                        http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php...d=91119&page=1
                        NDS themes

Comment

AkiraGR αυτη πρπει να ειναι η πιο καμμενη υπογραφη...ever.
                          [/b]
                          Δεν έχεις δει τίποτα ακόμα&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Συνέντευξη Suda51 από το ONM.

<div align="center">Click on image</div>

Comment

Το review από το Gametrailers παίδες
                              http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29844.html
                              Design:8
                              Gameplay: 8
                              Presentation:8.5

Overall: 8.2&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)
                              I attack sharks
                              when i smell them bleed
                              I dont go swimming
                              water just wants to be around me.

Comment

Όποιος δεν το δοκιμάσει το παιχνίδι τουλάχιστον για μένα δεν μπορεί να λέγεται "gamer".

Comment

Working...
                                X