This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More acceptable.

Ara den prokeitai gia MMO alla gia Online RPG aplws.
    "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
    But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
    Kindred, this blade and I.
    "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
    Greek Gaming Videos
    Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Πάρτε και το κερασάκι στην τούρτα.

Έλα να αρχίσουν τα facepalm...

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
      In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

• What the....?
        "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
        But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
        Kindred, this blade and I.
        "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
        Greek Gaming Videos
        Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Αυτό πάλι τι σημαίνει? Δεν κατάλαβα μ' αυτά που είπε...
          sigpic

Comment

• Έπος! Αυτό έχει γούστο, I like .

Comment

• ποτε εφτασε η πρωταπριλια?

Comment

• First screens of the Famicom version of Dragon Quest X. Square Enix released two screens of the Famicom version compared to the one screen of the Wii version, suggesting that Famicom may be the lead platform.
                Θα χρειαστει τρελο downscaling απο το NES στο Wii.
                Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Τι λέτε ρε, αυτό θα πει να μπορείς να ψυχολογήσεις την αγορά.
                  There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
                  Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

• Θα βγάλουν 3 εκδόσεις του ίδιου τίτλου, η μία εκ των τριών έχει super duper cult status. 3xCopies/Ιάπωνα. Not bad .

Comment

• Χαχαχαχ το facepalm του DJ ειναι παντα επος
                      Τσεκαρετε και το νεο trailer απο το Ni no Kumi btw

βγαινει Ιαπωνια 17 Νοεμβρη. Ας ελπισουμε να ερθει και απο δω καποια στιγμη.

Comment

• Tι ΕΠΟΣ αισθητική είναι αυτή; Αν βγει ας αργήσει, δε γίνεται όλα τα games που καίγομαι να παίξω να βγουν το 2012 .

Comment

• nooto, που είναι και το video με τα multifacepalms?

Κι εγώ καίγομαι να έρθει το Ni no kuni! Φέρτε το το ρημάδι!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Το DQ10 από το κακό στο χειρότερο

Subscription confirmed
                            The revelation of Dragon Quest X for Wii and Wii U came with some uncertainty: will the game be fully playable offline, and will it require a subscription fee to play online? Now a Square Enix FAQ has answered the questions, with mixed results.
                            According to AndriaSang, the document claims that you'll need an Internet connection to get past the first few hours of the games, contradicting reports yesterday that you'll be able to finish the game offline with non-playable characters. Whether you need to party up with other online players or can finish it all solo is yet to be confirmed, but evidence points towards the former at the moment.
                            The other big revelation is that the game will require a subscription fee to play online. It's worth bearing in mind that Japanese users had to pay to play Monster Hunter 3 (~Tri) online too, but those fees were dropped when it came to the Western world.

https://www.emulator-zone.com
                            I am an iteration closer to my desired solution!
                            The World Ends With You

I will wipe out the Belmonts from the face of earth!
                            Castlevania Lords of Shadow

I am Wowser, King of the Woopa Twoopa and ruler of the Shroom Kingdom
                            Hyperdimension Neptunia

Comment

• Originally posted by belmont View Post
                              Το DQ10 από το κακό στο χειρότερο για οσους συνεχιζουνε να παιζουνε μονο single player rpgs εν ετη 2011
                              fixed

Comment

• Γι' αυτό αποφεύγω τα online παιχνίδια. Αυτοί εκεί χρησιμοποιούν την ίδια στρατηγική μ' αυτή του WoW και του Lineage.

Single Player FTW!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X