• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wake me...when you need me."

Τελος.
    <div align="center">

"Strive For Improvement Through Every Day To Become The Best You Can"</div>

Comment

"Αποδόθηκε δικαιοσύνη , πέρυσι πήρα το πρωτάθλημα με την ΑΕΚ και φέτος παίζω champions league"
      Τραϊανος Δελλας στα κυπριακα ΜΜΕ

Comment

Να υποθέσεις ότι είναι παιχνιδάρα. Από τα καλύτερα παιχνίδια που έχουν βγει ποτέ κατά τη γνώμη μου, και από τα κορυφαία στο είδος του.

XenoVagrant, μπορώ να το παίξω στα Vista με Compatibility Mode για Windows XP SP2? Δώσε πράμα στο λαό&#33; Στείλε κανένα pm δηλαδή, αν μπορείς&#33;
        My Blog: FoM's Between a Rock and a Hard Place
        Follow me on http://www.twitter.com/FoM_PV

Comment

Απλα κατεβασε το installer και το launcher απο εδω:
          http://quick.mixnmojo.com/software#grimsetup

Comment

Sir Gordon - Torico

All I know is that life is a droll, and conflict hastens blood B)

Comment

"One must know the fundamentals to reveal the essence"
              Iwao Hazuki, Shenmue.
              The illusion of free will is an illusion.

Comment

I heard a rumor that you are an idiot.Any truth to that? (Oblivion citizens)

Comment

"Blood and skulls.This must be where all the altar boys go when they get too old for the priests..."

-Dante, Devil May Cry 3:Code 2 - Vergil (Novel)
                  <div align="center">

"Strive For Improvement Through Every Day To Become The Best You Can"</div>

Comment

King Terenas προς τον γιο του Arthas...

"But the trully victory my son i starring in the heart of your people....
                    I tell you this....
                    When my days will come to an end....
                    You shall be king&#33;"
                    "...You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, i know you look both ways..."

Comment

Now, like all my loves, she is mine forever. She has brought me here, to this moment of clarity, where time slows down, and I choose to look back, to see myself. And in that act of seeing, I am reborn.

Οι καλύτεροι μονόλογοι ever, Max Payne.

Comment

"So, I have this idea for a great movie. It&#39;s about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they&#39;re trailed by a murloc named Gottum, who&#39;s obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three parter, called &#39;Ruler of the Bracelet&#39;. The first part would be called &#39;The Brotherhood of the Bracelet&#39;, followed by &#39;A Couple of Towers&#39;, with a climactic ending called &#39;Hey, the King&#39;s Back&#33;&#39;"

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES&#33; I am now lost to your cause&#33; The Darkness comes...&#33; IT WILL DAMN US ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; </span>

Comment

HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It&#39;s been a long time fantasy of mine...
                          Revan: Maybe later...
                          HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? "I&#39;LL BE BACK&#33;"
                          Yuka Laka: Err, well... ah...

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.
                          Revan: You don&#39;t need to call me master, you know.
                          HK-47: Query: Don&#39;t I? I was under the assumption that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such forms of address.
                          Revan: "Organic meatbags?"
                          HK-47: Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you as such.
                          Revan: You just called me a meatbag again&#33;
                          HK-47: Explanation: It&#39;s just that... you have all these squisy parts, master. And all that water&#33; How the constant sloshing doesn&#39;t drive you mad, I have no idea...
                          Revan: Neither do I, come to think of it...
                          HK-47: Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still...
                          Revan: I survive. Somehow.
                          HK-47: Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

HK-47: I say we blast the meatbag and save you the trouble, master.
                          Tanis Venn: What&#39;s with all the droids, lately? My wife get to you too?
                          HK-47: Negative. I just don&#39;t like organic meatbags. Except for the master, of course.

Mercenary: There&#39;s something out there... it got the other submersible already.
                          HK-47: Suggestion: Perhaps we could dismember the organic? It would make it easier for transport to the surface.
                          Mercenary: Hey&#33; Y-you... you can&#39;t rip me to pieces&#33; I&#39;ll die&#33;
                          HK-47: Amendment: I did forget that. Stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized meatbags&#33;

Sorry για το μεγαλο post organic meatbags

Comment

όταν ξεκοιλιάζεις εχθρούς με το αλυσοπρίονο στο gears of war μία από τις ατάκες του Marcus.

Blood.Guts.I could do this all day.
                            Carpe diem

Comment

Bump!

Επειδη θυμομουν οτι υπηρχε ενα τετοιο topic ειπα να το βαλω εδω.

"Today, we'll sell you for $100 a guitar. You might add a microphone or drums, you might buy two or three expansions packs, different types of music. Over the life of your ownership you'll probably buy around 25 additional song packs in digital downloads. So, what used to be a $50 sale is a $500 sale today." - Activision CEO, Bobby Kotick

nice
                              Do a barrel roll!

Comment

Αδερφια απο τα πιο επικα που εχω διαβασει ποτε.

Take-Two on GTA V’s announcement - quote of the century

Guess what? Take-Two really doesn’t want to talk about GTA V. This is what Strauss Zelnick (we think) said tonight to an analyst in its Q3 earnings call when asked to give an indication as to when the next title in gaming’s greatest franchise is going to be announced:

“We’re not going to announce it. We’re not going to announce when we’re going to announce it. And we’re not going to announce the strategy about announcing it or about when we’re going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy.

“Any other questions?”

We’ll have to check the transcript tomorrow to make sure it was Big Strauss. He’s a card, non?

TERALOL.

Ground_Zero:

Kathomoun san hsyxo provato kai etrwga to sano mou edw kai posa xronia kai ksafnika emfanizontai atoma kai lene pws opoios trwei xortari tha souvlizetai apo edw kai pera epeidh to swsto einai na trws grasidi giati den ponaei sta matia otan to koitas (ontas prasino).

Comment

Working...
                                X