Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadness
    Ned Stark

A man draws his sword in order to protect the small wound deep in his heart.
    It was inflicted in the days long past,at the farthest reach of his memories.
    A man wields his sword in order to depart life with a smile.
    In the days far ahead,beyond the reach of his memory.
    Ειναι ανθρωπος, κι ομως δεν εχει αδυναμιες.
    Εχει υλικη υποσταση, κι ομως δεν υπαρχει.
    Ειναι ο Getta Robo.

Comment

gears2 ακομα και αν ηταν το μοναδικο που θα διαλεγα για την υπολοιπη ζωη μου.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>(BigBOSS &#064; Oct 15 2008, 08&#58;49 PM) [snapback]42122[/snapback]</div>
        Όταν λες τα επερχόμενα παιχνίδια, σε πόσο καιρό από τώρα, πχ από αυτά που θα βγουν μέσα στις επόμενες 30 ημέρες;
        [/b]
        από αυτά που γνωρίζεις ότι θα βγούνε μέσα σε ένα χρόνο από τώρα.
        Carpe diem

Comment

Tenchu 4

Comment

sadness
            [/b]
            Μετά από αυτό το post, αλλάζω την ψήφο μου σε Duke Nukem Forever, απλά γιατί πρέπει.
            There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
            Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

ξεσηκωθειτε ολοι rpg-αδες&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;η δικια μου ψηφος παει προς το παρων στο ffxiii&#33;

Comment

Καλά ρε άχρηστε Loggo τόσο καιρό μας έχεις πάρει τα αυτιά για να αγοράσουμε το fable2 και τελικά πας και ψηφίζεις άλλα παιχνίδια?? ΟΥΣΤ&#33;&#33;&#33;
                I attack sharks
                when i smell them bleed
                I dont go swimming
                water just wants to be around me.

Comment

όουντ
                  There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
                  Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

Working...
                  X