This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Somari View Post
    Τι δουλειά έχουν τα αμπέρ με τα βαττ, απλή φυσικη,ισχύς = τάση επι ένταση, P = V * I, πρέπει να έχεις και την τάση που δίνει το κύκλωμα, το V το έφαγε η μαρμάγκα; (εκτός και αν ο τύπος μετράει το εξωτερικό καλώδιο, όπου θεωρείς σταθερή τάση 220βολτ, το οποίο είναι ηλίθιο -δε μας ενδιαφέρει τι καιει/ζηταει από την πρίζα, αλλα τι προσφέρει, αν ηταν ετσι μεσα στο κουτάκι βάζω και 3 μερσεντες και το τροφοδοτικο ζητάει 7εκ βαττ οπότε το ονομάζω ΓΑΜΑΤΟ-)
    Ντεν έκω αυτοκίνητο καρντιά μου.
    Carpe diem

Comment

• Φυσική 2ας λυκείου
      Originally posted by Raf
      Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

• Για πλάκα νομίζεις πήγα θεωρητική;
        Πανελλήνιες έγραψα 1.8,στη φυσική γενικής β' λυκείου.Στην γ' πήγα καλύτερα αλλά μη φανταστείς τρελή διαφορά (5).
        Carpe diem

Comment

• ...a ok then...
          τεσπα, το βιντεο είναι ηλίθιο...

Edit:Roronoa, νομίζω μετά, τα φισάκια δίνουν σταθερά πράγματα, ασχέτως τροφοδοτικού. Οπότε δεν υπάρχει κανένας σαφής τρόπος να "μετρήσεις" ενα τροφοδοτικό, μόνο αν το γδύσεις και του κάνεις σωστή επισκόπηση.
          Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• Κάηκαν μερικά εκατομύρια κύτταρα όταν το δα. Όποιος κατάλαβε κατάλαβε

Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• 4chan?
              "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
              But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
              Kindred, this blade and I.
              "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
              Greek Gaming Videos
              Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                  "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• that
                    Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• Πικρη αληθεια το αθρο...

Αποσπασμα:
                      #3. Don't Ask Me How to Make Your 10-Year-Old PC Faster

"I just bought this game, and my computer won't run it. What's wrong?"
                      If your computer is more than five or six years old, the answer is most likely going to be: "You need to buy a new one." No, I can't upgrade it, you bought it at Wal-Mart and one reason you got it so cheap was that the motherboard has absolutely no place to add any components.
                      "Can't you just put more memory in it?"

Nope. All of your RAM slots are filled. Replacing the motherboard with one that has room for more RAM creates a domino effect where everything other than your monitor, mouse and keyboard also has to be replaced. The hardware is obsolete, all of it, and it's not my fault.
                      "Yeah but even the stuff I used to do runs slower."
                      Yes, because you are using newer, updated versions of those programs and the people who make that software assume you are regularly upgrading your computer. Each version of Microsoft Office is going to be more of a hog on your computer's resources than the last one. Everybody makes their programs load on startup because they assume you have vast stores of RAM to keep it in. See those six rows of icons down by your computer clock?

"OK, so here's what we do: I sell my computer on eBay for a couple hundred bucks, and we buy the new system with that."

Not so fast, Johnny Mnemonic. Your setup wouldn't sell for a couple hundred bucks. It won't sell for 10 bucks. Remember that "obsolete" thing I mentioned earlier? That means that virtually nobody on the planet has any use for it. I don't care that you paid $1,000 for it 10 years ago. Right now, it's worth less than the shipping and handling fees it would take to deliver it to your customer. Computers degrade in value at roughly the same rate as bananas.

No, it's not some huge scam on the part of the people who make computers and computer programs. And even if it is, I'm not in on it.
                      Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• FAIL! xD

Comment

• H προσπάθεια του πλαίσιο για τους casual gamers

Comment

• Σκιάχτηκα!
                            Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                            I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                            Originally posted by 丹野
                            Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                            Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                            υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Comment

• XAxaxaxaxa kalo!
                                "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                                "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X