X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii, future titles will play themselves

In an interview with USA Today, the man who birthed Mario confirmed the existence of "demo play" for the next Mario game and "future games, too" -- essentially an option to allow the game to play itself when the player encounters an area too difficult for them to handle.

Μεγαλη μερα για τον Pilgrim και τους λοιπους νουμπαδες. Παντως για να μη νιωθετε ασχημα δηλωνω απο τωρα οτι κι εγω θα κανω χρηση αυτου του feature σε πολυ ειδικες περιπτωσεις.
    Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Αντε, οπου να ναι θα τα βγαζουν σε DVD με δωρο το pop corn για να απολαμβανομε gaming στον καναπε, χωρις εννοιες και σκοτουρες.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeno
        Αντε, οπου να ναι θα τα βγαζουν σε DVD με δωρο το pop corn για να απολαμβανομε gaming στον καναπε, χωρις εννοιες και σκοτουρες.
        Σαν το MGS2?

Comment

• AXXAXAAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXXA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramparter View Post
            Breaking News
            New Super Mario Bros. Wii, future titles will play themselves

In an interview with USA Today, the man who birthed Mario confirmed the existence of "demo play" for the next Mario game and "future games, too" -- essentially an option to allow the game to play itself when the player encounters an area too difficult for them to handle.
            There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot change the world:
            Those who are afraid to try, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.

Comment

• Απαντηση του TeamXbox στις δηλωσεις του 1UP περι νεου Xbox μαζι με το Natal το 2010.

Today, I can tell you that I have obtained the first details on the next Xbox (info that we'll reveal in the coming weeks) and that's why we can confirm that the rumor reported by 1UP is false. Microsoft is NOT launching a new, upgraded Xbox 360 disguised as a new Xbox in 2010 (although built-in Natal technology is a possibility for a new edition of the Xbox 360, similar to the Elite or Arcade flavors).

It's not our intention to tease you, but for now the only thing I'm going to say about everything I heard regarding the next Xbox is that it won't launch until a certain type of television becomes more widespread because...

...in addition to built-in Natal tech, a key feature of the next Xbox would be full HD stereoscopic 3D visuals similar to 3D movie theatres.
              Source

F@ck yeah!
              Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Whatever...
                :tanno:Κωστας Χατζαροπουλος:tanno:

Comment

• Ενα πολυ καλο αρθρακι για την εξελιξη των FIFA απο το Edge.
                  The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

Peter Moore, the charismatic executive whose arrival at EA Sports has coincided with FIFA’s revival, introduces the game’s producer, David Rutter, by applauding the team’s achievement last year. He boasts proudly of FIFA 09’s Metacritic rating of 87 – extraordinary for a sports game and ten points clear of its old rival PES – and says with a smile that this year he’s told them to get 90. He means it.

How did FIFA get here? How did it attain its position as football gaming’s critical and commercial leader? It’s a story of a development team reinventing itself, taking advantage of a hardware generation switch to rebuild its game, led by obsessive, hardworking and bullish producers like Rutter. But it’s also about a vision of football, how it should be played and can be played through technology, a vision protected and put into motion by Rutter’s quiet engineer counterpart, Gary Paterson.

Both Paterson and Rutter are very open about the fact that before they joined EA (in 2004 and 2007 respectively), they were Pro Evo players. “I hadn’t played FIFA since, I think, Road To World Cup 98,” admits Paterson. “What it boiled down to for me was that it wasn’t nearly as balanced or as fun or as realistic. I can remember picking up [FIFA] 2003 and playing one game and just… I wasn’t really blown away by it. You could see they were moving in the right direction, but they were still a couple of years behind.” Rutter was the same. “I pretty much played Pro Evo exclusively. The first time I played Pro Evo on the PlayStation was with [former Edge editor] João Diniz Sanches,” he explains. “João went: ‘You’ve got to play this game’. I was working at a company called Crush doing a football game and I was like, ‘We are so owned’.”

Wilson and the others soon realised they had to start from scratch. “What it was really about was using the platform transition to create a new benchmark. [We] went through what we thought next-gen football was going to be about. The original vision was: wouldn’t it be amazing if you could play 11-on-11 football by the 2010 World Cup? At the time that seemed a ludicrous notion – even internally people were saying, ‘Konami are going to go in a different direction and you’re gonna get hosed again’.”

Having established this ambitious goal, the team worked backwards from 2010 and decided what needed to be done year-on-year in order to achieve it. “The first thing we had to do, we actually had to make it feel like football,” says Wilson. “Anyone who played FIFA would say: ‘It was a good game, but it didn’t necessarily feel like football’. We had to rebuild the engine so that by the time you were playing as a single player [in an 11-on-11 match] the fundamentals would be the key to your experience.”
                  Ειναι τεραστειο αρθρο, οποιος ενδιαφερεται ας το τσεκαρει. Οι προσπαθειες παντως απεδωσαν, το Fifa εχει ανοδικη πορεια τα τελευταια χρονια κι ισως αυτο ειναι που κανει το Pro να δειχνει καθε φορα μια απ'τα ιδια.
                  Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• iPhone 3G vs iPhone 3GS

Μόλις τώρα σκέφτηκα ότι το iPhone μου είναι σχεδόν 2 χρόνών .. Περιέργο το πόσο γρήγορα περνάει ο καιρός .. Anw, βρήκα εντυπωσιακό το πιο πάνω video και νομίζω ότι δείχνει πόσο ανώτερο είναι το 3GS από το 3G σε τεχνικά χαρακτηριστικά .. Νομίζω ότι η Apple θα πρέπει να αρχίσει να σκέφτεται για κάποιο add-on στο iPhone που θα του δίνει περισσότερες ικανότητες σαν game console ..

Comment

• EDGE August 09 scores

Prototype - 8
                      Arma 2 - 7
                      Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - 7
                      The Conduit - 4
                      Battlefield 1943: Pacific - 9
                      Indiana Jones and the staff of kings - 3
                      Overlord 2 - 6
                      Call of Juarez: Bound in blood - 7
                      Fight night round 4 - 8
                      Red Faction: Guerilla - 7
                      Killing Floor - 6
                      Prinny: Can I really be the hero? - 4
                      Another code R - 4
                      Bonsai Barber - 7
                      Τι εγινε εδω, πολυ 4αρι παιζει, το Wii διαπρεπει κι εγω τουλαχιστον χαιρομαι που θαψαν το Prinny γιατι οταν το τσεκαρα μου φανηκε αρκετα unplayable με τα ασχημα controls του (ατσουμπαλα μαλλον), αλλα πουθενα αλλου δεν εβλεπα να πεφτει bashing .

Comment

• Emena mou arese to prinny re, learn to play
                        "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                        But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                        Kindred, this blade and I.
                        "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                        Greek Gaming Videos
                        Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Another Code R 4??
                          The Conduit 4??

Wow... Φαντάζομαι τι θα γίνεται στα nintedo fora ανά την υφήλιο.

Η πλάκα είναι πως μιας και μου άρεσε το πρώτο another code, θα δοκιμάσω σίγουρα κι αυτό. Για τo the Conduit πάλι εξαρχής ήμουν καχύποπτος.
                          «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

• Παντως μλκ για το Another Code R, απ'οτι εμαθα ο reviewer δε συμπαθει τα adventures. Τεσπα εδω βαζουν 6 στα Phoenix Wright... Το Conduit δε μου κανει εντυπωση, απ'το λιγο που το επαιξα δε με ενθουσιασε, θυμιζει παλια fps που καποτε τα γουσταρες αλλα πλεον ειναι πισω.
                            Do a barrel roll!

Comment

• Η πλάκα είναι πως είχα κάνει edit άλλα για κάποιο λόγο δεν αποθηκεύτηκε το ακόλουθο.

Το Another Code για DS μου είχε αρέσει, οπότε λογικά σε καλή τιμή θα πάρω και το Another Code για Wii. Το Conduit εξαρχής μου ήταν αδιαφορο και ήμουν αρκετά σκεπτικός απέναντί του.
                              «Should Shinobi fail before completing the mission, he will disappear before the dawn and vanish forever.»

Comment

• Το 8 στο Prototype μόνο σε μένα κάνει εντύπωση;Χαίρομαι βέβαια,γιατί ήθελα να βγει καλό και γενικά έχει πάρει καλές βαθμολογίες αλλά από το Edge περίμενα κάνα 5-6.
                                Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X