This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ramparter View Post
    What? Ανοιξε το Daily Burger; Πανω που αρχισα να εχω τη σιλουετα που παντα ονειρευομουν ()
    Δεν ειχε αλλαξει απλα ονομα?? The burger times η κατι τετοιο...

Comment

• Ωραίο βίντεο απο την ομαδα του Freaddie Wong για το Time Crisis
      RIP Andy Whitfield και respect για το τέλος με το γνωστό κολπάκι των lightgun games :xp:

Comment

• Very nice!
        The illusion of free will is an illusion.

Comment

• Άκυρη λίστα με απίστευτα πράγματα που έχουν απαγορευτεί από κυβερνήσεις διαφόρων χωρών.

Για πηγαίνετε στο νο 3...

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
          In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

• Ena poly endiaferon site sxetika me to pws kapoia games ekanan kalo sthn zwh kapoiwn anthrwpwn.

Kai ena poly xarakthristiko paradeigma gia to FFIX:

Brandon Chinn discusses how Final Fantasy IX gave him and his brother hope, a moral compass, and a sense of family/unity, during his parents’ divorce.
            When I was not yet a decade into life, my parents had an ugly divorce. It was, in no way, mutual. It was a monster bred of anger and unfaithfulness, and they did nothing to keep the pain from their children. My parents (to this day) decided that making their children take sides, spreading their ugly bias, and making a broken family would be more important than any measure of forced harmony.

When I was about fourteen, my younger brother and I rented a copy of Final Fantasy IX. At this time, neither of us had much experience with the role-playing genre. I had spent a bit of time with ‘classic-era’ Final Fantasies through floppy-disc-run emulation, but my fourteen-year-old self was not ready for the World provided in the third-dimension.

I was enthralled, we both were. Not only was the world of Gaia so visceral and , but the characters were like a family. Zidane and his good-natured antics kept us laughing, while Vivi’s questions with life made us think, kept us somber. Steiner’s incredulous blind path through ignorance made us roll our eyes, while at the same time opened the door to true understanding in our own lives. If my father was screaming like a child about my mother or step-father, Final Fantasy IX was instilling life lessons and a sense of love and community. If my mother was crying and ranting about my poor behavior or the evil ‘non-Christian’ ways of my father, I was sailing the Blue Narcissus through the vast seas of the Outer Continent. Final Fantasy IX provided much more than simple escapism, it provided a world of exploration for me and my brother to stomp through. Love, hope, courage, true friendship, perseverance, and most of all pride and respect, this game instilled in us the importance of the RPG genre. Still to this day do I praise RPGs for their continual smart morality (for the most part).

My brother and I bonded by helping each other defeat bosses. When he couldn’t defeat a particularly tough foe (such as Ark), I would beat it for him or save over his file with my own. We would trade secrets found, discuss whether or not Dagger and Zidane would end up together, and contemplated the best Abilities to equip for any given moment. We spent an entire summer pouring over this game, and eventually got the strategy guide (which even at a young age, we hated).

I remember one time where my father spent hours screaming at us for something that was, in all honestly, in no way understandable for boys of fourteen and twelve (we may have even been younger at the time, if I am misremembering). But through my tear-stained eyes and shaking hands, I gripped the controller and watched Zidane conquer his fears while the song ‘You Are Not Alone’ freed me from the wrath of parents that were borderline childish and psychotic.

Final Fantasy will always mean something more to me than anyone is able to trivialize or take away. For that, I owe it my sanity. I owe Final Fantasy IX my life.
            "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
            But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
            Kindred, this blade and I.
            "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
            Greek Gaming Videos
            Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• [YOUTUBEHD]wDpuNrA55-A#![/YOUTUBEHD]
              Star Citizen videos Star Citizen gallery

Comment

• Λαθος thread... πωπω κωλοφαρδια που ο άλλος πήδηξε στο αριστερό χαράκωμα εξαρχής και όχι στο δεξί
                Originally posted by Raf
                Η Νίντι λίγο το πάει αλλιώς, ε, έχουμε τον Ραμπ εκεί να ψιλοτρολάρει.

Comment

• Πόσα φ;

Comment

• Originally posted by Somari View Post
                    Λαθος thread... πωπω κωλοφαρδια που ο άλλος πήδηξε στο αριστερό χαράκωμα εξαρχής και όχι στο δεξί
                    Είναι προφανές ότι πήδηξε επίτηδες αριστερά ρε. Πάντως, όσες φορές κι αν το δω δε μπορώ να καταλάβω τι έγινε και βρέθηκε η χειροβομβίδα εκεί...
                    "Can't talk shit with a tongue full of rug burn!"

Comment

• Ίσως επειδή ο Κινέζος στα αριστερά θα είδε την χειροβομβίδα να πέφτει στα δεξιά και να φωνάζει τον άλλον να καλυφθεί.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCursed View Post
                        Είναι προφανές ότι πήδηξε επίτηδες αριστερά ρε. Πάντως, όσες φορές κι αν το δω δε μπορώ να καταλάβω τι έγινε και βρέθηκε η χειροβομβίδα εκεί...

Aπό ότι καταλαβαίνω, πρέπει όπως την πέταξε να την χτύπησε με τον καρπό/ξώφαλτσα και να κινήθηκε δεξιά αντί ευθεία...
                        Originally posted by Raf

Comment

• Μήπως πέταξε την περόνη και του έμεινε η χειροβομβίδα στο χέρι;
                          Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                          I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                          Originally posted by 丹野
                          Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                          Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                          υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• This article is not about Steve Jobs. Here are 11 other technology giants who left us this year, and the amazing legacies they left behind.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Τέλειο! Βέβαια δεν είναι δυνατόν να προχωρήσει με την υπάρχουσα τεχνολογία κάτι τέτοιο καθώς χρειάζεται υπεραγωγούς + μαγνητικό δρόμο + θερμοκρασίες πολύ χαμηλές, αλλά και πάλι... έπος!
                                Originally posted by Raf

Comment

Working...
                                X