Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Παρτ 3

358/2 DAYS

Just what does the title “358/2 Days” mean?

Nomura: That’s the question that everyone has to ask in interviews. (laughs) There is an answer, but I think it’s best not to answer it. Well okay, I’ll give a little hint. “/2” is read in English as “over two”, but this isn’t the kind of over that means to “pass over” something. The 358 days are shared between two people, so “/2”, but I’d rather you imagine which two we are talking about. After you’ve finished playing it you might change your mind about who the two people are.

Xion’s appearance changes depending on the relationship of the person looking at her. It seems that when that relationship changes, she changes.

Nomura: The figure Roxas sees is the same as what the player sees, but for example, when Xigbar and Saix see her, her figure is different. At first some people thought it was unnatural she would be wearing a hood and then not in the same scene, but I think you come to understand it as you advance through the game. People connected with a certain person see Xion as ‘Xion’. In the case of Xemnas, since he is connected to various people, he basically sees ‘Xion’, however sometimes he sees ‘him’. Who ‘he’ is, I want you to confirm it on your own. Xigbar also sees ‘him’.

–Will the relationship between Sora and ‘him, Xemnas, and Xigbar be revealed in Birth by Sleep?

Nomura: Please look forward to it. In Birth by Sleep, the initial Organization members appear, but I can’t say they play an active part. At that time, they were humans. Pay attention to Xigbar in particular. Although, when you think you understand his true nature… The mystery may deepen even more. (Laughs) He has a different standing than the other Organization members, there’s speculation about his original form.

–Xigbar calls Xion ‘Puu-chan’ (poppet in English), coming from the French word meaning doll (poupée).

Nomura: I requested to Mr. Ishida, “I want him to call her by a nickname that parodied ‘doll’”, and this is what we came up with. Xigbar is hinting at Xion’s true nature from the beginning.

–At the time he met her, Riku was surprised to see Xion, even though he had a similar event happen to him in COM.

Nomura: At this time he noticed the true nature of her face, and knew what would happen, resulting in him telling her to leave the Organization.

–As for Xion loosing the ability to wield the Keyblade midway, it is because Roxas and Xion have a yo-yo effect.

Nomura: As Roxas gets stronger, Xion gets weaker. Roxas influences Sora, and Xion influences Roxas.

Taking a short break so I guess you can post if you want to. Still plenty to come.

–The initial members of the Organization abandoned their hearts intentionally? Why, now, do they collect hearts?

Nomura: The reason is to have a ‘complete existence.’ KH1’s Ansem (Xehanort, stealing this name) had a purpose, and realizing that he had transcended being a human, turned into a Heartless. Xemnas remembers that purpose, but as a Nobody, ‘an empty shell,’ collects hearts to become complete. The other members of the Organization have their own expectations, but are there mainly for the purpose of collecting hearts to complete Kingdom Hearts, as only Xemnas stared ahead and made it a priority. It is natural that Nobodies, who do not have hearts, demand hearts, though it may seem that Sora’s defeating them is unnecessary, the Organization members don’t look for their own hearts, but collect many from unspecified persons, and use them instead, placing the hearts in a situation where they cannot go back to their origin.

(For some reason I am missing the question for this one)

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn’t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one’s conduct was for the sake of their purpose.

–This time there was no Secret Movie for 358/2 Days, because after the game, Kingdom Hearts 2 begins.

Nomura: Instead, there is an emphasis on the hidden characters and secret reports. As for the Secret Reports, the staff removes the names to make it more mysterious! There is only a hint to who wrote what, so use your imagination to figure it out! Here’s a list of the number of reports each member wrote!

Xemnas: 4
    Xigbar: 5
    Xaldin: 1
    Vexen: 1
    Lexaeus: 1
    Saix: 9
    Axel: 19
    Demyx: 2
    Luxord: 2
    Marluxia: 1
    Larxene: 1
    Xion: 12

–Originally, it is Sora that gives Roxas the power of light to use the Keyblade in fencing moves. But it is because of the influence of Xion that it’s possible for him to use two at the same time.

Nomura: The Keyblade can be passed under certain conditions, but a clear thing cannot be said about that. The transfer of the Keyblade from Roxas to Riku at the skyscraper is related to Xion. Although it is the origin of the name “Xion,” the flower Aster Tataricus also means “forget-me-not” and “recollection.” And Riku received that, “to pass away memories.” When Riku gets the Keyblade, such meanings are contained in a flashback carried out by Xion.

– Although it’s a subordinate of Roxas, the Samurai Nobody attacks in the end, because of the severing of the relationship with their master, Roxas.

Nomura: At the time, it was in development to have a subordinate Nobody in battles, but because of the difficulty involved in making such a thing happen, the goal did not materialize.

–To the bitter end, it is not Kingdom Heart’s intention in itself to collect hearts

Nomura: There is no difference between a “pure blood” Heartless, and the ones with the emblems, only the process of their births. But a heart does not appear from the pure blood Heartless. This is touched upon in Kingdom Hearts 1, and may be elaborated on in the future.

–With Vexen’s plan, and Roxas’s joining, Vexen’s plan took priority.

Nomura: Roxas being made from Sora and becoming a member wasn’t an intention, but it was lucky for them!
    ---
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.~Zapp
    Drizzy_Drizake
    Posted 1/29/2011 9:32:02 AM
    message detail
    –What is the meaning of the ‘x’ in the Organization member’s names? Also, was adding the ‘x’ to their original names difficult?

Nomura: it was Xemnas’s decision to add the ‘x’. I think the meaning will become clear in Birth by Sleep. Think of the circumstances of the Organization member’s names with an ‘x’ added. We came up with many name candidates the with ‘x’ added in together with the staff, we rack our brains while we consider them.

–Will the real names of Organization XIII be released publically?

Nomura: Like how Axel’s real name was revealed in 358/2 Days, I think they’ll be revealed if there is an opportunity to do so.

–Who is your favorite character?

Nomura: It’s Sora. Since he is involved with the first title I directed, I’ll always feel a close connection to him. Since I wasn’t such a good kid, I have the desire to entrust those things I didn’t to Sora.

–Please tell us how you decide on the image of the character’s clothing.

Nomura: I design them so their clothes don’t become too fantastic. Using Sora’s outfit as a base, the outfits of Kingdom Hearts are designed to suit it. The design for Roxas was made more refined than Sora. If Sora was a country child, Roxas would be the urban child. By the way, the checkers of Roxas’s clothing represent light and darkness.

–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that. However, when their strength is configured by preference, it’s different than how it appears in the story.

–About how old is Xemnas?

Nomura: Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody. He seems about 30 years old?

–What is the definition of a heart in Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: It is the theme of the series. To explain it simply, a person has a body, a soul, and a heart. As an image, the soul is the life source, without it a person would be dead. Since the heart doesn’t have a form, memories play an important part in forming a heart. Also, the heart isn’t limited to people, but to all things. I tried to explain this concept to Disney, and they merely said that it must be an Eastern way of thinking. It may be interesting how overseas players think of it.

-- The "Replica Plan" that was the key to this game, was it begun with Roxas' entry into the Organization?

Nomura: No, earlier than that. Originally Vexen was working privately to advance the research on Replicas, but for the Organization's goal of completing "Kingdom Hearts of people's hearts" they needed to use the Keyblade to recover hearts, so they switched to this plan of copying the Keyblade hero. As for who was or wasn't told about the "Replica Plan", that depended only on their different missions.

-- Xigbar wasn't told about it, but he seems to have found out on his own.

Nomura: Even in Final Mix+, Xigbar was probing Zexion about the "Room of Awakening" - he was investigating various things on his own. He will be talked about again in Birth by Sleep.

-- Xion looked like "him" in Xigbar's eyes, so why did he also treat her as a girl?

Nomura: First of all, Xigbar didn't always see Xion as "him", it's more like he appeared just at that moment. He always sees Roxas treating her as a girl, so he just goes along with that. There's no need to give Roxas doubts, and the way he called her "Puu-chan (Poppet) (Doll)" from the start was just joking around, typical for a guy like him.
    ---
    Formerly known as Darkmagic3
    Drizzy_Drizake
    Posted 1/29/2011 9:36:35 AM
    message detail
    -- Roxas and Xion collapse several times in the story, is this because of Sora's influence?

Nomura: Roxas has been existing closely with Sora from the start, and directly feels the influence of Sora's present conditions. Afterwards that tendency appears in Xion too. The two of them are sharing Sora's power, so if on the one hand one of them gains a lot of power, the other's body weakens and they collapse. It's a relationship that is only practical if kept perfectly in balance.
    Roxas and Xion's incidents
    Day 26: Roxas faints-- In order for the changes in Sora's memories to progress.
    Day 74: Xion becomes unable to use the Keyblade-- As a counterbalance to the power absorbed when Roxas awakens.
    Day 193: Xion, having been defeated by Heartless and gone to sleep, wakes up, then during a mission collapses, but soon gets up again.-- While she was asleep Sora's memories continued to flow into Roxas. Due to the memories being reconnected.
    Day 297: Roxas faints-- A result of going to Castle Oblivion, where Sora is sleeping, and getting too close to his "true form".

-- Why does Xion become able to use the Keyblade again on day 96?

Nomura: This was less due to her doing missions together with Roxas every day, and more due to using his Keyblade. She was able to once again copy his power. At this moment, the two of them were perfectly in balance.

-- Xion is in a similar position to the Riku Replica of Chain of Memories, but unlike him, she is unaware that she was artificially created, and the path she finally chooses is completely different.

Nomura: The Riku Replica was modelled on Riku. With Xion, she becomes like the Kairi of Sora's memories. But rather than saying she was initially created to imitate something, it's more like she was a special case, born primarily to absorb Roxas' powers and evolve. It was intended right from the beginning of development that Xion and Roxas would eventually fight, but we had wondered about how to depict the conflict with Xion that would lead to this. At first I came up with the plot that would go like that of the Riku Replica, where Xion would insist that she was the real person and fight with Roxas. But many of the staff were of the opinion that Xion should stay as a nice girl, so when we were changing the scenario I rewrote it into its current form.

-- On day 356, after Axel brought Xion back, Xemnas took her away. Did something happen to her that caused her to attack Roxas the next day?

Nomura: No, because of what she had learned, she already knew what Xemnas expected of her. But because she had no choice but to go along with his plans, she knew she had no choice but to be defeated by Roxas. The reason why Xemnas took her away was so that he could give her a more powerful “body”.

-- On day 322 Saix says, “In a few days the three machines will be in operation.” Was he talking about the machines that appear in the fight with Xion?

Nomura: Yes. They used them to absorb the memories from the places Sora had visited. These memories were sent to the “body” that Xemnas gave Xion, and amplified her power.
    ---
    Darkmagic_3
    Posted 1/29/2011 9:38:43 AM
    message detail
    -- The last thing that Xion asked Roxas was to “Set free Kingdom Hearts.” Was this due to Sora and Kairi’s memories?

Nomura: Yes. At Xion’s core are Sora’s memories. And so what he felt, that the world’s order should be maintained, she also felt. But Sora doesn’t know anything about the Organization’s plans yet, so strictly speaking this is not exactly Sora’s feelings. The hearts freed from Heartless must return to where they came from, but if they are captured by the Organization they will not return to the body they are supposed to, so it is the same as if the Heartless took them. And that is what we saw in Kingdom Hearts II. Xion knew this, but she didn’t have time to explain it to Roxas.

-- When Roxas tries to do what Xion has asked of him, Riku hears Xion’s voice asking him to stop Roxas. Why?

Nomura: First he have to look at things in order. First, the reason why Roxas throws a keyblade to Riku, and we then see a vision of Xion, is that there is a small remaining part of Xion in Roxas that wants to stop him, and makes him take those actions. The name of the keyblade that is given to Riku suggests that it has something to do with Xion. Xion wants Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free, but doesn’t want him to face Xemnas right now. She sees that he would most likely lose. So she begs Riku to stop him.

-- She also had asked Axel to protect Roxas. What was her aim in doing that?

Nomura: Even though in the end both of their fates was to return Sora’s memories and disappear forever, on day 356 she said to Namine “I think things will soon be difficult for Roxas.” Until that time came, she wanted Axel to protect him from Xemnas.

-- Namine tells Riku that in order for Sora’s memories to be restored, both Sora’s Nobody and Xion must no longer exist. So he takes it on himself to defeat them, but when he and Roxas fought, was that the first time he had realized that Roxas was that Nobody?

Nomura: Riku only realizes it when Roxas takes off his hood and he can see his face, and he responds to his call. Until then he only half believed. When he first met Xion, he didn’t think that she was Sora or Kairi’s Nobody, and it was the same with Roxas. When he first saw Roxas, he had no proof of who he was. So that’s why he lost to Roxas, he was surprised at him using a real keyblade rather than an imitation like Xion's, and he called out to him. Part of Riku didn’t really want to believe that his best friend really had a Nobody.

-- So at the start of the Replica Project they didn’t have plans to get rid of Roxas?

Nomura: That's right. Originally the plan was to keep their power in balance. If it had been maintained, there would have been no need to get rid of one of them. But in the end Xion began absorbing too much power, and so they no longer needed Roxas. Xemnas had nothing to do with the plan, however, and only the people below him were concerned with it. Xemnas only cared that Kingdom Hearts be completed. Originally the Castle Oblivion plan was to use both Roxas and Sora, but since that changed it would be equally convenient to wait until Sora woke up in Kingdom Hearts II and use him then.
    ---
    Drizzy_Drizake
    Posted 1/29/2011 9:43:46 AM
    message detail
    -- In the end Roxas is able use two keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion’s?

Nomura: Well, it isn’t that Roxas has physically inherited Xion’s keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas. In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a keyblade, but basically you need a “heart” to be able to wield one. So strictly speaking, they are being influenced by Sora. At the present I can’t say more than that, since it would go into whether or not Roxas has a heart. And there is also a part that has to do with Xehanort’s memories. This time there were connections to the Kingdom Hearts I secret movie, and the time will come when this will have a clear connection as well. You’ll just have to ask me then.

Tidy!

Do not blame me.Blame yourself or God.
    In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

Τέταρτο μέρος

BIRTH BY SLEEP

-- How did you decide on the design for their faces?

Nomura: Well Terra’s look was already a decided thing, we just had to make him look a bit younger. I knew that Ventus should look either like Sora or Roxas, and I wasn’t sure which one to go with, but I thought Vanitas looking like Sora would have a bigger impact so I had Ventus look like Roxas instead. And there is a reason that Vanitas looks like Sora. As Sora filled in Ventus’ fractured heart, the fractured part (Vanitas) was affected by Sora and ended up with Sora’s face. So if it had been Riku who had filled in Ventus’ heart, Vanitas would have looked like Riku.

-- There was a new enemy this time called the Unversed, how did you think them up?

Nomura: Since they couldn’t be around during KH, we needed to have an enemy that could no longer exist during that time. So we connected them to Vanitas, so that when he disappeared they will have disappeared as well. Their design concept was “emotions”, so we see them with smiling faces, angry faces, crying faces... they were designed with many different expressions. The Unversed mark is also meant to be a heart that expresses emotions.

- The KH series always has a secret movie at the end, but this time there was a secret event called “Blank Points”. Does the name express the empty parts of the story?

Nomura : It does have that meaning, but usually I give the secret movie a title that reflects the meaning of the movie. For example, the KH secret movie was “Another side, Another story”, and that was about Roxas. An of course the KHII FM secret movie was “Birth by Sleep”. But this time, “Blank Points” isn’t necessarily the title. Even though the meaning fits.

-- In the secret event Xehanort says “The heart that resides within Terra’s heart.” Who’s heart is it?

Nomura : I can’t say just yet, but I’ve set it so that you’ll know who it is. Listen to Xehanort’s words closely, and read his reports carefully. I think you’ll know who it is then.

-- Ansem the Wise says to Aqua “Everything is born from sleep.” What does this mean?

Nomura : In that scene the ones who are calling for “Sora” are the ones who have already disappeared from the world. But in the world of KH there is no concept of death, that for example they are just sleeping within Sora’s heart. If you can just wake them up, they’ll be able to return to the world, they would be “born from sleep”. That there would be a possibility of this, is what Ansem the Wise is saying. Even Aqua, who isn’t in the realm of light, would be born from sleep.
      ---
      Drizzy_Drizake
      Posted 1/29/2011 9:45:32 AM
      message detail
      -- In that case, do the characters we see in that scene have a chance of returning?

Nomura : Yes. The data that Ansem has hidden within Sora is the secret to that revival. When Ansem had become DiZ, and studied the heart and emotions, the results he found he hid within Sora. There are a lot of people who thought that Coded was about finding those results, but that’s not true. The ending of Coded was about finding out that DiZ had done something to Sora, as Namine said, finding out about the data that Ansem hid. What that data is will be revealed in the next game. Two more games aside from KHIII are in the works

-- Considering the conversation between Sora and Ventus in the ending of the Last Episode, is this saying that the "just-born heart" that Ventus connects with in the opening is Sora's?

Nomura: Yes. At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

-- Ventus awakens with Sora's help, but at first his eyes are blank, and when he first meets Terra and Aqua he falls asleep under their barrage of questions.

Nomura: At that time, although Ventus has awakened, his heart is not fully formed. The imagery is the same as the first week after Roxas entered the organisation in "KH Days", when he was spacing out.

-- This time we saw a "rite of succession"* - is that a required condition for becoming a Keyblade user?

Nomura: That's essentially correct. In terms of the rite itself, the successee* just has to make the successor grasp their Keyblade - if this rite is performed by a Keyblade Master, and if they have suitable power, the Keyblade will choose that person as a Keyblade user, and appear before them. Terra, Ventus, all have passed this rite. Sora is the only exception.

-- The Keyblade succession can only be performed by a Keyblade Master, but we see Terra performing this rite with Riku - does this mean we can consider Terra a Keyblade Master?

Nomura: No. Terra was not awarded that title by his Master Eraqus, so no matter how Master Xehanort flatters him he is not a Keyblade Master. But that's just a matter of whether or not he's achieved the official title. Even Eraqus recognised that Terra possessed suitable power to be a Master, which is why he was able to perform the rite for Riku.

- In Aqua's chapter, on the Destiny Islands, was Aqua originally intending to perform the Keyblade rite for Sora or Riku?

Nomura: Yes. When Aqua met Sora and Riku, she was on the point of realising that she may end up having to fight Terra. At that point she was going to perform the rite of succession for Sora, but realised that Terra had already performed the rite for Riku. Not wanting sora and Riku to end up fighting like she and Terra in the future, she didn't perform the rite for Sora. This is the meaning behind her murmurs that "One must not get too close to a chosen one," and "I must not make them walk the same path." When she tells Sora he must save Riku if he ends up walking the wrong path, she's projecting her own thoughts onto Sora.
      ---
      Darkmagic_3
      Posted 1/29/2011 9:47:02 AM
      message detail
      -- By the time of "KHI", have Sora, Riku and Kairi forgotten about Terra and Aqua?

Nomura: That's right. In "KHI" Kairi herself says that she's lost all her previous memories, that she "doesn't remember anything before coming to the Destiny Islands", and it would be pretty easy for Sora to forget. After all, I think for a child of 4 or 5 years old to remember a person they met only once and exchanged just a few words with would be quite unnatural. Only Riku, who was told by Terra "Don't tell anything of today to anyone," may simply be keeping quiet.

-- If Terra wasn't the one who stole Aurora's heart in his chapter, who actually did steal it?

Nomura: It was Master Xehanort and Maleficent. In "KHI" it was shown that beings of darkness like Maleficent and the Heartless are able to steal people's hearts. The theory is that Terra, who has light residing in his heart, is not a being of darkness and therefore didn't steal Aurora's heart.

-- Who is the hero "similar to Terra" that Zack aspires to be like?

Nomura: As in the original game, it's Sephiroth. In "KHI FM" and "KHII" Sephiroth was portrayed as a being of darkness, but at the time of "KH BbS" we don't know whether or not he was a being of darkness.

-- What's the meaning behind the several puzzling images in Terra's chapter where we cross over into his mind?

Nomura: Firstly, when he hears the name of the masked boy from Master Xehanort at the mysterious wasteland, and we see an image of Aqua and Ventus defeated, that's a hint of the future. On the Destiny Islands, when he makes Riku his successor, he has a special view of him and catches a glimpse of his future. However, this isn't to say that Terra has the ability to see the future - it was a directive nuance intended to portray the future connection between Terra and Riku.

-- Was Master Xehanort the one who delivered the final blow to Master Eraqus?

Nomura: Because it was necessary to avoid showing such a cruel scene, it's difficult to tell from the presentation, but that's right. Terra saw this happen right in front of his eyes, so when he realised at the Keyblade Graveyard that Master Xehanort intends to harm Ventus and Aqua, this drives him to anger, saying, "Not only my father Eraqus..."* As an aside, although he says "my father", and we see from Eraqus' words that he thinks of Terra like a son, Terra and Eraqus are not actually father and son. Also, in his final moments Eraqus falls towards Terra - an important meaning is hidden in this scene.

-- In a memory scene in Ventus' chapter, we see Master Xehanort send Neoshadow Heartless after Ventus. But the Heartless only appeared in the world of light at the time Ansem Report 1 from "KHI" was written - were Ansem the Wise's student Xehanort's experiments with darkness not his first?

Nomura: As Yen Sid says in "KHII", the Heartless cannot be separated from the darkness in people's hearts, and have been around for a long time. Beings of darkness can draw out the darkness in the heart, so Master Xehanort could summon the Neoshadows with his own hands. In the same way, when Xehanort and Ansem the Wise's students begin to perform the first experiments on the darkness of the heart, artificial Heartless were created in large numbers.
      ---
      Drizzy_Drizake
      Posted 1/29/2011 9:49:34 AM
      message detail
      -- In this title, the dark influence of the Heartless isn't breaking down the walls between worlds, so in this period before Gummi Ships, why are Donald and Goofy able to travel to the Mysterious Tower?

Nomura: You can think of it as being thanks to Yen Sid, and also because the Mysterious Tower is a loophole world in the first place, so it comes under slightly different rules than the ones that connect the other worlds. By the way, when Donald and Goofy visit the Mysterious Tower in "KHII", they say "Isn't this tower strange!" even though they know it from "KH BbS". This is because the floors are constructed differently to the previous time they visited, which is strange (laughs).

-- Are the Unversed of a similar nature to the Heartless?

Nomura: That's right. The Heartless are born from the darkness of the heart, and Unversed are born from negative emotions, so you can call them relatives (laughs). To make them fundamentally similar, we made the designs similar. However there's one difference in that the Heartless are seeking hearts, whereas the Unversed behave according to Vanitas' will, and emotionally. For example, the Flood portray feelings of irritation.

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.

-- When Vanitas calls Aqua a "spare", is he talking about raw materials for making a X-blade?

Nomura: Yes. She was a "spare" prepared in case Ventus did not survive the fusion process with Vanitas. Aqua was recognised by Eraqus as a legitimate Keyblade Master who viewed light as absolute, and holds a strong heart of light. So if Ventus were to fail she could have been used as material for the X-blade.

-- Comparing the Organization members when they were human to when they were in the Organization, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes - why is this?

Nomura: It's a question of whether or not they're deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig's case, comparing the scene where he's injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

-- Roxas, the "Sora + Ventus" Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the "Terra + Master Xehanort" Nobody, wasn't able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.

-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.
      ---
      Drizzy_Drizake
      Posted 1/29/2011 9:59:07 AM
      message detail
      -- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.

-- First off, the young man with silver hair that stands on the beach saying “This world is too small.” is a young Master Xehanort, correct?

Nomura: That’s true.

-- Then, when Ven’s heart was fractured, someone completed his heart with their own. Was this Sora’s heart?

Nomura: Yes. That was when Sora was born into the world.

-- There was a new type of keyblade that appeared this time, changing the “key” in keyblade to “X” (The X of the Greek alphabet, pronounced “key”. It also has the meaning of “ultimate” or “death”.) It’s quite an excellent name.

Nomura: The name “X-Blade” was Watanabe (Daisuke), the scenario writer’s, idea. How the symbol X ‘crosses’ is symbolic of the crossing of dark and light. The members of Organization XIII get their names by adding an X to the name they had as humans comes from this. Also, the Nobody’s mark looks a lot like Eraqus’ symbol, but you can probably figure out that the reason this is has something to do with Xemnas.

-- Please tell us more about the Unversed mark and their design concept.

Nomura: That mark was an idea thought up by the development staff. It looks like an evil heart doesn’t it (laugh.) The concept was “feelings”. We wanted it to represent “anger” and “joy” among other things.

-- How the Unversed appeared is talked about in the story, but Master Xehanort was controlling Heartless. Were there already Heartless at this time?

Nomura: Heartless will always exist as long as their are hearts in the world. They have exist since long ago. Those who have fallen into darkness can control them.

-- Aqua lays a spell on Kairi’s pendant. Is it to protect her from the forces of darkness?

Nomura: Because of that pendant Kairi was sent to Destiny Island.

-- So Kairi going to Destiny Island wasn’t just an accident.

Nomura: What we wanted to show in the story this time was that “fate is inevitable”. Someday Kairi would go to a place where she would be protected by a hero of light.

-- The way Castle Oblivion came to be, and the whole story about the Room of Awakening have been made clear. So when Sora and his friends visited during 'Chain of Memories', Ven was already sleeping in the Room of Awakening, right?

Nomura: That's right.
      ---
      Darkmagic_3
      Posted 1/29/2011 10:06:02 AM
      message detail
      -- And some members of Organization XIII were searching for it.

Nomura: Yeah. But only Aqua can solve the mysteries of that castle.

-- So without Aqua...

Nomura: Nobody will be able to reach Ven.

-- So then, why is Xemnas of Organization XIII searching for Ven?

Nomura: Well, there's still some time between the ending of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI', so...

-- So you're saying you can't tell us yet (laughs). Braig had a big role in the game, and he was a little ominous...?

Nomura: In the final scene where Braig appears, his eyes have changed to gold.

-- Did something happen between him and Master Xehanort?

Nomura: I think there was a line where Master Xehanort says that he has "scattered some seeds", and that's also referring to Braig.

-- "Also" referring to Braig!? You're holding something back there... And then there was the scene where Master Xehanort says to Terra, "It seems there is another heart already residing in your own. Well well, Eraqus."

Nomura: We've put in all kinds of foreshadowing (laughs).

You can't tell us you're not going to make the story between 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI' in some form!

Nomura: I think you can more or less predict what happens in between 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI' now. However, this time you could probably imagine what would happen to Terra in the end, but I think when you personally experience it in the game, it can still make you feel something. Even when you know about something, I think there's significance in depicting it, so that may also be made clear at some point.

At one point in 'KHII', Ansem the Wise escapes from the world of darkness. This time he has once again descended into the world of darkness. At what point in time does this happen?

Nomura: After 'KHII'. When he stopped the Organisation's plans in 'KHII', he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, "I first met him one year ago," is referring to before 'he' went to sleep - that is, it's referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories'. It doesn't mean this is one year after 'KHII'.

-- At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time

Nomura: Yes. From when she comes to the world of darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the world of darkness and the outside world, so it doesn't feel like 10 years have passed. But there's no mistaking that she's been in the world of darkness for quite a long time

-- During Aqua's conversation with Ansem the Wise, it's said that some data has been hidden in Sora?

Nomura: The truth is, that expression was an intentional link to 'coded'. I think people who have played the last chapter of 'coded' will know this, but that isn't foreshadowing for 'coded', it's foreshadowing for what will happen afterwards.

– So, it’s not that “once Sora’s story is over the story of a new hero will begin”, but that the series will always have Sora as the hero, isn’t it?

Nomura: Yeah. One of the concepts of the series is that the hero Sora isn’t some special being, but a normal boy. Sure, his heart is connected to Ventus and the others, but other than that, he’s a normal kid that could have come from anywhere, that hasn’t inherited anything from anyone. I want to make Sora a character that will give the player the feeling that “even if I’m not some special being, I have the possibility buried inside of connecting with many others to accomplish things”.

Tidy!

In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

...και το τελευταίο...

MYSTERIES OF THE SERIES

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?

A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart. As was shown in the opening to BbS and the ending to Last Episode, Sora and Ventus’ heart are linked. And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus.

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?

A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint.

Q3 is basically the same question as 1 confirming Roxas has Ven's heart

Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

Q5: Why was Riku chosen as the original wielder of the keyblade?

A: Because he was chosen by Terra to inherit. To use a keyblade you must have been chosen to inherit as well as been chosen by the keyblade itself. In BbS you could see that Terra performed the ceremony with Riku, and that is why Riku was able to take the keyblade that Sora used.

Q6: Why did Kairi end up with Sora and Riku?

A: It has to do with Aqua’s “magic”.Nine years before KH, Kairi was thrust into the outside world, and found herself on Sora and Riku’s world. Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.

Q7: Why can Kairi use a keyblade?

A: Because she was touched by Aqua’s keyblade.The keyblade inheritance ceremony is performed with a keyblade master touches someone using a keyblade. When Kairi was running away from the Unversed in BbS she grabbed Aqua’s keyblade, which performed theceremony. That is why she is able to use a keyblade in KHII to help Sora.

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?

A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?

A: Xemnas remembering his human years.One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

Q10: What is the origin of Castle Oblivion?

A: It is the transformed version of Land of Departure after it was sealed. Castle Oblivion's original form was Land of Departure, where they were in training. It is a special place between the realms of darkness and light, and has been protected for generations so that it is not used for evil. A device was set in place just in case of such an event, and after Master Eraqus was killed and Aqua closed the keyhole of the world, it put this device in action. It turned it into a castle which would draw anyone who goes there into oblivion.
        ---
        Drizzy_Drizake
        Posted 1/29/2011 10:27:41 AM
        message detail
        Q11: Why is Aqua’s armor in The Chamber of Repose?

A: Because Aqua tried to save Terra.When she tried to retrieve Terra’s heart from Terra-Xehanort, they both fell into the realm of darkness, and she gave him both her armor and keyblade which allowed him to escape. Because of this when Ansem the Wise picked up Xehanort, he still had the armor and keyblade, which Xemnas then put in The Chamber of Repose.

Q12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Awakening?

A: To find Ventus. The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?

A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor. At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

Q14: Did something happen in Xigbar’s past?

A: He was Master Xehanort's accomplice. The number two member in the Organization Xigbar conspired with Master Xehanort when he was a human named Braig. Because of this, he knows more about Xemnas, who is the Nobody of Xehanort, than anyone else. That is why he often says strange things, and can speak up against Xemnas.

Q15: What sort of people were Organization members 3-8 as humans?

A: We know now that they had ordinary lives in Radiant Garden. In BbS we’ve seen one part of Xigbar’s past, as well as members 3-8. 3-6 were apprentices under Ansem the Wise and did things like act as guardsmen, but Axel and Saix were just young boys who were friends.

Q16: What happened to Ansem the Wise?

A: He is wandering in the realm of darkness. Ansem the Wise, who banished to the realm of nothingness by his six apprentices. In KHII, he wanted to release the Kingdom Hearts made from people’s hearts that the Nobodies of his apprentices had created. The machine that he used for that end exploded, taking him with it. It looked as though he disappeared, but we know from the secret event in BbS that he was sent into the realm of darkness.

Q17: What made Maleficent want to take over the world?

A: Because of what she learned from Master Xehanort. In KH Maleficent tried to steal the hearts of the princesses of light by using Heartless soldiers. The reason she decided to do this was because Master Xehanort had told her “If you gather the hearts of the princesses you will be able to control the world.”

Q18: Why was Pete put in prison?

A: It was a punishment for stepping on the hearts of others.

Q19: Why did Merlin have Winnie the Pooh’s book?

A: Terra picked it up and gave it to him. In KH he tells us that it’s not really his book, it had just been in his bag. In BbS we see that it had fallen there as if drawn to him, and Terra had picked it up and given it to him.

Q20: Why was Scrooge so interested in ice cream?

A: He’s always been interested in ice cream.In Ventus’ scenario we find out that the ice cream machine that Huey and the boys were using was original Scrooges machine. As he has always been interesting in making ice cream, that is why he was so interested in it in KHII.
        ---
        Drizzy_Drizake
        Posted 1/29/2011 10:31:40 AM
        message detail
        Almost done

CODED

Data Sora had a heart, didn’t he?

Nomura: Theoretically he doesn’t, but I entrust the answer to the imaginations of those who’ve seen the ending.

In the Secret Movie, it’s said they seem to know the location of Ven’s heart, leaving only Terra left. If we may assume, those two know that Aqua is located in the World of Darkness.

Nomura: That is what’s being hinted at.

Is it possible that the King met with her in the World of Darkness during Kingdom Hearts I?

Nomura: About that, I can’t yet say.

Yen Sid asks what if the revived Xehanort isn’t alone. What is the meaning behind that?

Nomura: Its meaning is literal. What would you do if there was more than just Xehanort? I get a bad feeling just thinking about it. (Laughs.)

So it’s possible that other members of Organization XIII can be revived?

Nomura: If their Heartless has been defeated then it’s possible.

At what point were Ansem and Xemnas separated from Xehanort? When did they lose their memories?

Nomura: Sometime between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts I. It happened during the events in the Ansem Reports from Kingdom Hearts I. Was it really memory loss? In the Birth by Sleep Secret Movie, Braig doubted it.

Additionally, there is only one master right now, and that’s the King. When did the King become a master?

Nomura: During Birth by Sleep, the King is in the middle of his Mark of Mastery exam. Therefore, by the time of Kingdom Hearts, he has become a Keyblade Master. Yen Sid is a retired master and he can proctor the Mark of Mastery exam. Thus, this time, he will administer the test to Sora and Riku.

So the letter Sora receives in the ending has to do with the Mark of Mastery?

Nomura: Well, how about that. Incidentally, even though Kairi can wield a Keyblade, she won’t be a testing candidate.

So will Kingdom Hearts 3D be the telling of their Mark of Mastery exam?

Nomura: Kingdom Hearts 3D will be the platform for it. We’ve completed the axis for the system, right now we are testing how things are implemented, continuing in the trial and error process. In 3D you will be able to play as Sora and Riku, but we are considering making their main operation systems different. In Chain of Memories they both used cards but they used them differently. We’re thinking about having two types of play styles like that.

Data Sora can newly obtain a legitimate Keyblade during his adventure, but are there changes to the real Keyblade when that happens?

Nomura: No, it’s a data version the entire time. However like with the first Keyblade, it wasn’t created by someone else. It comes from the heart’s connections with the data, hinting towards the story theme, “Can a heart be born in an existence made of data?”

During Re:Coded, Namine seems to have explained the reason for the “pain” mentioned in the journal to Sora and company, but why does she take the roundabout method of accessing the data in the Jiminy Journal and adding to it?

Nomura: At the point of time when Namine explained Sora’s secret in the real world, she already knew that by the time Sora and company woke up she would be gone. She thought she wouldn’t be able to speak to them directly. Thus she left a note in Jiminy’s Journal, however she didn’t presume what sort of form the meaning of the message would take when presented to Sora and company. Therefore Jiminy’s Journal was made into data according to the King and co.’s assumptions.
        ---
        Darkmagic_3
        Posted 1/29/2011 10:34:38 AM
        message detail
        As for the outbreak of bugs in Jiminy’s Journal, did they accidentally appear as a result of Namine adding data? Or did Namine intentionally devise the bugs in order to make Sora triumph over the “pain”?

Nomura: That occurring wasn’t part of Namine’s intentions. She couldn’t predict that Sora Heartless would take charge and bring about a crisis like that.

I see… Roxas appears dressed in the black coat in Castle Oblivion among other worlds too. Was that something else that Namine had not added intentionally?

Nomura: Right. Since Roxas and Sora together make up one existence, if there is a Sora made of Kingdom Hearts I data, then data of Roxas must exist too. Roxas says, “It’s my personal duty to check whether or not Sora is ready to take the pain.” However that role was not assigned by Namine, Roxas personally decided that goal and acted upon it accordingly.

Who was the person taken from the data of Jiminy’s Journal that took the form of Riku in the data world?

Nomura: That wasn’t someone from the real world’s data, more like that was the data itself taking on the body of Riku in order to avoid being eroded by the bugs.

When each world is completely debugged, a scene is shown that was not seen in Kingdom Hearts I. Did those scenes occur at the same point in time as Kingdom Hearts I?

Nomura: Yes, they were memories deep in the data of the worlds recorded in Jiminy’s Journal, however as a result of Data Riku searching after the worlds were debugged, they were tangible to the King and company.

In the final chapter of Hollow Bastion, it happens in the story that if the Jiminy Journal is completely debugged, then the existence recorded in the data will be erased. Then why is it even if Data Sora doesn’t remember, Data Riku’s memories remain?

Nomura: Data Sora became an existence whose purpose was to go about debugging, so at the point in time when he had completely debugged the data his memories were gone. In Data Riku’s case, it existed in the main data even without the Jiminy Journal itself being erased, and since its purpose was to solve the mystery first written in the journal, it couldn’t fulfill it until the debugging was complete. Once the mystery was solved, it too would lose its memories.

Throughout playing the lines “Restoration Rate X%” appears a few times, when it reaches 100% Sora Heartless begins to run amok. Does that number represent the growth condition of Sora Heartless?

Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora’s memory restoration rate was expressed that way. In this case it’s basically showing how much of the data world was restored thanks to Sora. However it’s also like an indicator of Sora Heartless’ growth since it grew at the same time as Sora exterminated the bugs.

After debugging Traverse Town, the King says to Sora, “That day, your travels began here. Also on that day, I was here too.” Does that mean that the King was in the same place at the same time as Sora adventured into Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts I?

Nomura: Seems so. What he was actually doing becomes the previously mentioned “blank time period”, but in this title, it’s implying that the two crossed paths in the same place.
        ---
        Drizzy_Drizake
        Posted 1/29/2011 10:36:47 AM
        message detail

As for the story, the curtain has closed on Sora finally saying “thank you” to Namine. In your Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Ultimania interview, you mentioned that Sora not having yet thanked Namine was foreshadowing the future. Is that matter considered settled now?

Nomura: Although it can’t really be said that it’s completely settled since they haven’t exchanged words in the real world, there’s naturally that implication. This time it’s the data of Sora from before Chain of Memories saying thanks, however it shows there was a special connection beyond the passage of time between Sora and Namine. Additionally, it gives a contradictory answer to the implication that data existences don’t have hearts shown in the story.

I’m going to ask about the Secret Movie now. Yen Sid tells, “With Ansem and Xemnas defeated, it means Master Xehanort will be revived.” When Yen Sid explained about Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts II, did he know this at that point in time?

Nomura: He knew, but it couldn’t be avoided. At that time Xemnas existed as the main threat, so nothing could be done until he was defeated.

“If you release the heart of the Heartless and annihilate the body of the Nobody, then the real form will be revived.” If those conditions are met, can others outside of Xehanort be revived too?

Nomura: It can be considered a possibility. Although it’s what-if speaking, I think that if the members of Organization XIII were restored, they would become there true form.

Though he’s a member of Organization XIII, Axel is shown in the end of Re:Coded in the memories of “pain”…

Nomura: Since healing the necessary “pain” of Axel’s is different than with other people, if he is revived he will take a form like Xehanort’s. In the end of the story, Namine says, “Those whose memories are sleeping inside Sora need relief.” In the Birth by Sleep secret cutscene “Blank Points”, certain characters call out to Sora, however in that scene Axel is the only one who appears and doesn’t say Sora’s name out loud.

Speaking of the Birth by Sleep secret cutscene, Ansem the Wise says that he hid his research results in Sora. This complies with what happens in Re:Coded when Namine says DiZ (Ansem the Wise) has hid something inside Sora. Is that mystery remaining unsolved?

Nomura: Yes. Namine added data to the Jiminy Journal in order to convey that the “pain” of those connected to Sora must be healed, but at the point in time Ansem hid the research results inside Sora, he didn’t know that. Accordingly, Ansem’s research results will become the key to healing the “pain” in the future of the story.

So even though Namine and Ansem acted independently, as a result of what the two did, it leads to one thing. And speaking of those details…

Nomura: Since that will likely become the story for Kingdom Hearts III, please look forward to that until then.

We were surprised when Yen Sid said, “Supposing Xehanort isn’t alone?”

Nomura: If you look back in the past titles, weren’t you always fighting some form of Xehanort? As Ansem, as Xemnas, and as Master Xehanort, his form is different in each time and there is a reason why he appears differently each time. Don’t you suppose that it’s going to influence the future?

Tidy!

In Matsuno we trust.

Comment

Πρώτα απ' όλα ένα τεράστιο μπράβο στον Deus που ποσταρε όλες αυτές τις πληροφορίες. Διάβασα τα 2 πρώτα και μπορώ να πω ότι έχω κατενθουσιαστεί

Kingdom Hearts Marathon Report:

Έφτασα στην Attlantika έχοντας πάει 34 lvl. Στο Deep Jungle δεν συνάντησα κάτι ιδιέταιρο όπως και στην δεύτερη επίσκεψη στο Traverse Town. Στο Agrabah τώρα τα πράγματα αγρίεψαν λίγο. Έφαγα γερό ξύλο από το Pot Centipede, χρειάστηκα 2 retries για να το ξεπαστρέψω. Μετά είπα να κάτσω να κάνω λίγο grinding γιατί δεν με έβλεπα καλά και έτσι από 23 πήγα 30. Το περίεργο της υπόθεσις είναι ότι είχε λίγα παραπάνω bosses από ότι οι άλλοι κόσμοι (4) αλλά και πάλι μετά από τόσο grinding o Jafar πήγε για βρούβες όπως και η είσοδος της σπηλιάς. Στον Monstro τώρα το δύσκολο ήταν να βρεις τον σωστό δρόμο τίποτα το συνταρακτικό δηλαδή εκτός του ότι πήρα το High Jump και τώρα είμαι άρχοντας. Γενικά τώρα: έχω μια μανία να φτιάχνω gummi ships και αντί να πάρω όπλα για τον Goofy και τον Donald ξεχάστηκα και πήρα parts... Κατάφερα κι έβγαλα σχετικά εύκολα τα 2 πρώτα cups. Το strategy μου περιλαμβάνει τον Goofy να χρησιμοποιεί κύριός Normal attacks και Defence techniques έτσι ώστε να μην ξοδεύει MP για μας τα δίνει εμένα και του Donald, επίσης του έχω βάλει ασπίδα που μπουστάρει την άμυνα και έτσι οι πιθανότητες να πέσει είναι μηδαμινές. Ο Donald τώρα δεν κάνει καθόλου Normal Attacks γιατί αν φάει καμιά πως αδέσποτη έχουμε πρόβλημα. Τον έχω βάλει να κάνει support και offensive μαγείες χώρις όμως να τις σπαμάρει μήπως χρειαστεί κάνα Cure τις τελευτέας στιγμής και όπως είναι λογικό δεν του βάζω για κανένα λόγο σφυρί. Αυτά λοιπών για την ώρα.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmtak View Post
            Πρώτα απ' όλα ένα τεράστιο μπράβο στον Deus που ποσταρε όλες αυτές τις πληροφορίες. Διάβασα τα 2 πρώτα και μπορώ να πω ότι έχω κατενθουσιαστεί

Kingdom Hearts Marathon Report:

Έφτασα στην Attlantika έχοντας πάει 34 lvl. Στο Deep Jungle δεν συνάντησα κάτι ιδιέταιρο όπως και στην δεύτερη επίσκεψη στο Traverse Town. Στο Agrabah τώρα τα πράγματα αγρίεψαν λίγο. Έφαγα γερό ξύλο από το Pot Centipede, χρειάστηκα 2 retries για να το ξεπαστρέψω. Μετά είπα να κάτσω να κάνω λίγο grinding γιατί δεν με έβλεπα καλά και έτσι από 23 πήγα 30. Το περίεργο της υπόθεσις είναι ότι είχε λίγα παραπάνω bosses από ότι οι άλλοι κόσμοι (4) αλλά και πάλι μετά από τόσο grinding o Jafar πήγε για βρούβες όπως και η είσοδος της σπηλιάς. Στον Monstro τώρα το δύσκολο ήταν να βρεις τον σωστό δρόμο τίποτα το συνταρακτικό δηλαδή εκτός του ότι πήρα το High Jump και τώρα είμαι άρχοντας. Γενικά τώρα: έχω μια μανία να φτιάχνω gummi ships και αντί να πάρω όπλα για τον Goofy και τον Donald ξεχάστηκα και πήρα parts... Κατάφερα κι έβγαλα σχετικά εύκολα τα 2 πρώτα cups. Το strategy μου περιλαμβάνει τον Goofy να χρησιμοποιεί κύριός Normal attacks και Defence techniques έτσι ώστε να μην ξοδεύει MP για μας τα δίνει εμένα και του Donald, επίσης του έχω βάλει ασπίδα που μπουστάρει την άμυνα και έτσι οι πιθανότητες να πέσει είναι μηδαμινές. Ο Donald τώρα δεν κάνει καθόλου Normal Attacks γιατί αν φάει καμιά πως αδέσποτη έχουμε πρόβλημα. Τον έχω βάλει να κάνει support και offensive μαγείες χώρις όμως να τις σπαμάρει μήπως χρειαστεί κάνα Cure τις τελευτέας στιγμής και όπως είναι λογικό δεν του βάζω για κανένα λόγο σφυρί. Αυτά λοιπών για την ώρα.
            σαμπως εχει σημασια ο donald και ο goofy...δεν αλλαξα τιποτα.
            τα gummi ships το χειροτερο σε αυτο το game. πραγματικα χαλαει ολο το παιχνιδι με αυτην την αηδια. ποιος χ... να φτιαξει διαστημοπλοια.

λοιπον το 2 γιατι ειναι τοσο δυσκολο; ειναι ΠΟΛΥ δυσκολο, ναι το ξερω ειναι proud mode αλλα καμια σχεση με του Days που ηταν και το πρώτο μου kh, σε proud mode ηταν πανευκολο....μηπως επρεπε να εχω κανει λιγο level up παραπανω; Ειμαι στο Port Royal και ειμαι 20 level, μονο με save states katfera na ftasw edw..........

Comment

Το ότι δεν σ' αρέσει εσένα το Gummi Ship δεν σημαίνει ότι είμαι χ... όπως χαρακτήρισες... επίσης από την στιγμή που έχεις τον Donald και τον goofy μαζί είναι βλακεία να μην κάτσεις να τους φτιάξεις ειδικά στο Expert, δεν μπορώ να να κάνω και heal ενώ τρέχω να αποφύγω επιθέσεις στο Critical State.

Επίσης στο 2 κρατώντας κάποιο από τα πίσω κουμπιά ο δεξής αναλογικός λειτουργεί όπως και στο 1. Ψάχτω και λίγο.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmtak View Post
                Το ότι δεν σ' αρέσει εσένα το Gummi Ship δεν σημαίνει ότι είμαι χ... όπως χαρακτήρισες... επίσης από την στιγμή που έχεις τον Donald και τον goofy μαζί είναι βλακεία να μην κάτσεις να τους φτιάξεις ειδικά στο Expert, δεν μπορώ να να κάνω και heal ενώ τρέχω να αποφύγω επιθέσεις στο Critical State.

Επίσης στο 2 κρατώντας κάποιο από τα πίσω κουμπιά ο δεξής αναλογικός λειτουργεί όπως και στο 1. Ψάχτω και λίγο.
                με το χ.... δεν εννουσα επιθετο αλλα "ποιος χέστηκε", και μιλουσα για προσωπικη μου γνωμη, δεν πιστεψα οτι θα χρειαζοταν να το εξηγησω, το ιδιο και για τους goofy donald, και επισης δεν ηξερα πως εισαι στο expert.

Comment

Ta Gummi Ships einai kai gamw tis idees egw eixa asxolhthei apeires wres kai sto KH 1 kai sto KH 2.

Epishs to KH2 se Proud einai panefkolo den katalavainw pou kollas, edw egw thymamai oloi sto Forum to eixame ksekinhsei sto proud epeidh htan gelia efkolo sto Normal (oxi oti einai dyskolo sto Proud)...
                  "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                  But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                  Kindred, this blade and I.
                  "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                  Greek Gaming Videos
                  Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

Τέσπα γράψε λάθος.

Επίσης πράγματι είσαι πολύ μικρό lvl για Port Royal στο Proud, πήγαινε 25-30 (και πολύ λέω) και τα πράγματα θα στρώσουν. Πάντως από το KH1 δεν είναι ποιο δύσκολο για κανένα λόγο.

Comment

Στο ΚΗ2 στο Proud θυμάμαι ότι μόνο 3-4 αφεντικά με δυσκόλεψαν aka δεν τα πέρασα με την πρώτη.Land of Dragons boss,Scar (νομίζω,εξού και το 3-4),Xaldin ή Xigbar (ποιος ήταν ο Dragoon?) Και φυσικά ο τελικός.Έκανα ελάχιστο grinding για leveling (3-4 lvls μόνο) κι μηδμαινά side quests πέρα από Atlantica & 100 Acre.
                      Το ΚΗ1 στο Normal και με περισσότερο grinding με δυσκόλεψε περισσότερο,βλέπε Centipede Pot,Ursula.Βασικά έκανα grinding μόνο για το Centipede Pot και μετά απλά για να πάρω κάτι αντικείμενα.
                      Carpe diem

Comment

Gia mena to Boss pou vriskeis otan pas defterh fora sto lion king kai o Dragoon me dyskolepsan.

Exasa 6 fores ston Dragoon kai kana 3-4 sto lion king.
                        "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
                        But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
                        Kindred, this blade and I.
                        "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
                        Greek Gaming Videos
                        Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

Eγώ τα έπαιξα στο normal και τα 2.Στο 2 με δυσκόλεψε μόνο ο xaldin.Πραγματικά μόλις μπήκα στη μάχη δεν ήξερα τι να κάνω.Κατά τύχη τον έβγαλα απ'ότι θυμάμαι.Στο 1 τα πράγματα ήταν σαφώς πιο δύσκολα.
                          Nintendo I.D.: paixtis
                          3ds friend code: 2664-2347-7128

Comment

Πάντως στο 1 δεν έχει νόημα να αγοράζεις gummi ship parts αφού στο τέλος τα παίρνεις όλα μαζί από τα σκυλιά της Δαλματίας.
                            Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                            I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                            Originally posted by 丹野
                            Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                            Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                            υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

Ανακοινώθηκε λοιπών τι θα περιέχει η Anniversary Edition toy 3D. Εκτός από το παιχνίδι θα περιέχει το 358/2 Days και το RE: Coded. Επίσης θα περιέχει ένα προστατευτικό κάλυμμα και ένα σετ από Postcards.

Συνεχίζω λοιπών με το Report:

53lvl τελείωσα και την δεύτερη επίσκεψη στο Hollow Bastion και τώρα συνεχίζω κάνοντας side-quests. Στην Attlantika είχα πρόβλημα με τον χειρισμό στην αρχή και επίσης δεν μπορούσα να χρησιμοποιήσω κάποια abilities από αυτά που χρησιμοποιώ περισσότερο (βλέπε guard). Η Ursula ήταν από τα ποιο δύσκολα boss αν και δεν χρειάστηκα retry, μπορώ να πω ότι με δυσκόλεψε αρκετά. Halloween town για μένα είναι από τους αγαπημένους μου κόσμους. Αν και η τελευταία μάχη με τον Oogie Boogie ήταν καθαρά σπαστική. Το να προσπαθείς να ανέβεις και να τρως μια αδέσποτη και μετά να τρέχεις να ξανανεβείς γιατί βαρέθηκες να παίζεις το ίδιο boss επί 10 λεπτά είναι κάτι σπαστικό. Για Neverland δεν έχω να αναφέρω κάτι. Με άφησε τελείως αδιάφορο αυτός ο κόσμος, εκτός από την μάχη με τον Anti-Sora. Hollow Bastion τώρα ήταν πολύ καλό σκηνικό και θα ξεκινίσω από την αρχή. Ακόμα και χωρίς Keyblade το Beast δεν έκανε όλη την δουλειά για σένα, απλά που και που ήθελε κάνα Cure. Η πρώτη μάχη με τον Riku ήταν κάτι απλό, τελειώνει combo, τον δέρνεις, ε και καμιά φορά πετάς και κάνα cure (ο Donald βασικά). Μ άρεσε πολύ το puzzle στην βιβλιοθήκη αν και για ένα Gummi Ship part πραγματικά δεν άξιζε. Η Maleficent αρκετά άξιο boss (στην μορφή δράκου πάντα γιατί την άλλη δεν χρειάζεται καν να την αναφέρω). Χρειάστικα ένα retry γι αυτήν λόγο βλακείας μου, αλλά εκεί φάνικε πόσο χρήσιμοι είναι o Donald και o Goofy. Τώρα για την δεύτερη μάχη με τον Riku εκεί τα βρήκα λίγο σκούρα. 4 retries και lvl 50. Έτοιμος ήμουν ν φύγω για grinding αλλά η τέταρτη ήταν και η τυχαιρή μου. Στην δεύτερη επίσκεψη στο Hollow Bastion ποιο δύσκολοι μου φάνηκαν οι εχuροί στον δρόμο καθώς πήγαινα παρά το Behemoth. Τώρα λέω να ξεκινήσω να φαρμάρω items για synthesize και μετά να παλέψω λίγο το hades cup.

Comment

Είπα να τελειώσω το παιχνίδι 61 lvl χωρίς να κάνω κανένα side quest για να είναι ποιο challenging το final boss, με Oblivion κιώλας δεν έβγαλα καν Ultima Weapon. Θα ποστάρο αργότερα το Battle Records που μου έβγαλε επειδή έπαιζα στο Expert και το προτελευταίο Report μου για το KH1. Τώρα θα ξεκοκαλίσω το παιχνίδι 100% και θα το ξανατελιώσω για το Secret Ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X