Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxi den yparxei.
    "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
    But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
    Kindred, this blade and I.
    "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
    Greek Gaming Videos
    Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• To kentriko site tou FFXIV vgazei kapoia merh tou lore tou paixnidiou me thn morfh efhmeridas, afto einai to art ths Garuda apo to sxetiko arthro:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Mphke to patch extes:

Poloi lene pws einai h fylakh kapoiou kakou pou eksoristike palia kai gyrizei pisw, alloi lene oti einai to avgo tou Bahamut, egw lew oti eite einai o Cybertron, eite to Deathstar, eite o Unicron

To sigouro einai oti oloi psaxnoume enan Miner (class) ston server pou to onoma tou einai "Bruce Willis" gia na mas voithisei!

Epishs:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Entaksei! Trelo respect! Ta atoma exoun ksefygei entelws!

Me to kainourio patch sou dinetai h epilogh tou na kaneis logout apo to game kanontas prwta click sto krevati apo to dwmatio pou meneis kai epilegontas to exit game.
          An to kaneis afto, o xarakthras sou ksaplwnei sto krevati kai ksypnaei thn epomenh fora pou tha kaneis login.

Wriste ena paradeigma:

Alla to gamato den einai afto, kamia fora (spania) otan pas gia ypno vlepeis efialtes kai oneira:

Akomh den petyxa to diko mou oneiro alla h olh fash mou thymise poly FF6, good job SE
          "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Garuda battle theme kai h idia h maxh gia opoion thelei na thn dei:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Ta 2 feggaria tou Tatooine... oh wait...

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• To elava shmera:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Ενημερωνε για τις εξελιξεις, γιατι προσωπικα με ενδιαφερει.

Comment

• Ena videaki me ta kalytera abilities:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• The English Localization Team Wants YOU!

Greetings!

Do you find yourself gazing into the cavernous depths of troubled souls with your all-seeing single eye? Do you wake up groggy with blood on your horns, not knowing who you gored the previous night? Do you cuddle up to unsuspecting passers-by, only to sink your razor-sharp teeth deep into their ankles for 1,600 points of damage? Then maybe you’re a voidsent...and maybe you can join us!

The FINAL FANTASY XIV development team’s resident creatures from beyond the aether (also known as the EN Localization Team) are looking to strengthen their clan. If you have ever dreamed of working as a Japanese-to-English translator for Square Enix, now is your chance! Take a gander at the requirements below and see if you qualify. Then, follow the banner link to the Square Enix recruitment page...and see if you really qualify!

Requirements:

- A firm but loving grasp of the English language
                      Do you wield the centuries-old lexicon like a snake-fearing archaeologist wields a whip? Is your wit as sharp as a Tonberry knife after a few hours on the whetstone? Do your turn-ons include semicolons, gerunds, and Is before Es (except after Cs)?

- Mad Japanese skillz (JLPT1 or the equivalent)
                      Can you read and comprehend (un-rubied) Japanese text at a speed comparable to that at which you read English (and not have your brain asplode)? Do you eat 25-stroke kanji for breakfast? Do the ninjas in your dreams speak to you in haiku?

- A penchant for high fantasy
                      Do you enjoy fantasy of all shapes and forms? Is there a place on your mantle for spiky yellow-haired figurines as well as a bloodied Norse warhammer? Can you appreciate a toothless crone weaving hexes in a rainy swamp as much as you can a plucky, bespectacled heroine flying her fuzzy dragon to a castle in the clouds?

- Currently living in Japan (or possess the get-up-and-go needed to get up and go to Japan)
                      Does your heart start to race when packed into a rush hour train with 11,000,000 sweaty, hung-over businessmen? Do you dream of cherry petals falling slowly from hoary sentinels...onto the thinning pates of 11,000,000 businessmen? Is 180 square feet of tatami-lined luxury all the space you need to survive as long as you have instant access to endless streets lined with sushi bars and yoga studios?

- An undying love for FINAL FANTASY XIV
                      Do you often forget important dates such as your parents’ birthdays, but can remember when the Eorzean Alliance was formed? Can you translate Merlwyb Bloefhyswyn...as well as pronounce it? Can you name all the scalekin native to the Coerthas eastern lowlands...from lowest level to highest? Okay, neither can we, but you get the picture!

If you made it this far and are still thinking, “Hey! That sounds like me!” then you’ve passed the first test! Click on the spiffy banner below and ride the aether over to our official recruitment page. There, you will discover additional information on position requirements, as well as directions on how to submit your application.

To all those interested, we wish you the best of luck! The void awaits!
                      "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• La Noscea time lapse video:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Demon wall:

Ultima Weapon:
                          "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• ground exw liges meres pou evala epitelous karta grafikwn....parolauta me endiaferei to ff kai diavaza olo to topic...to thema mou einai na perimenw to v.2 gia na to arxisw kai na ksekinisw diablo III ?

www.twitter.com/ogiwrgos

Comment

• Ksekina Diablo III, to version 2.0 tha vgei se 4 mhnes.

An theleis na exeis meiwmenh timh (10 evw ton mhna anti gia 13) gia panta, tha prepei na agoraseis to game kai na plhrwseis gia treis mhnes TWRA, giati mazi me ton 1 mhna dwrean tote tha symplhrwthoun oi 4 mhnes mexri ton Oktwvrh.
                              H prosfoea tha stamatisei na isxyei meta tis 31 maiou.

In order to fulfill the requirements for the Legacy Campaign, a player must register his/her copy of the game no later than Thursday, May 31, 2012, and have subscribed for a minimum of 90 days beyond the conclusion of your free trial period.
                              An apo thn allh den se endiaferei np.
                              "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Wallpaper me to chocobo mount pou tha lavoun apokleistika oi Legacy logariasmoi:

Merika logia apo ton Producer tou paixnidiou:

For myself, I’m shifting into super producer mode for the release of version 2.0.
                                I’m in Japan right now, but will soon be winging my way to LA for E3.

As mentioned in my previous missive, the focus of this letter will be the third edition of the Players’ Poll, but before we get into that I have a few things I’d like to report.

Well, the public release of version 2.0 is set to kickoff with this year’s E3 in Los Angeles. We also plan to unveil a brand new promotion site for version 2.0 soon after E3 ends.

This new site will feature world lore, character, system, and content updates as soon as the information is available. This means that our existing players will have the chance to follow these updates and see how the current world of FFXIV will transform as we move into version 2.0.

There have been some changes to the roadmap for version 2.0. We had planned to release a new trailer for version 2.0 at E3 this year, but instead we’ve decided to keep it under wraps for now.
                                (The current version of the roadmap has been updated to reflect this.)

The devs, Visual Works, Sound, PR—everyone did their part and the trailer itself was completed and ready for release at E3. But during our most recent global PR planning meeting, we came to the conclusion that the most effective way to introduce version 2.0 to the world would be with a flood of new material rather than just a trickle.

In order to make version 2.0 a success, we need to appeal to not only our current players (naturally!), but also as many new players as possible, including PS3 owners. I really am sorry for the changes to the roadmap, but I really hope you understand that they were made with appealing to as many of you as possible in mind. We want to place the highest priority on keeping the 2.0 development schedule on track and on time, and prepare a large-scale promotional campaign filled with mind-blowing stuff!
                                "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X