Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merika logia apo ton Producer:

Speaking of showing videos, some of you have been wondering why we haven’t officially released the footage of the demo we ran at gamescom. The answer to that is simple: it still looks like an ordinary MMO. Sure, our current players have been bowled over by the differences between the original version and A Realm Reborn. However, for those discerning MMO fans who haven’t played the original version, A Realm Reborn in its current state merely looks like your everyday MMO...just with better graphics. Yes, we expected fans to upload their own videos of the gamescom demo, but I think that at this point in the dev cycle, this is a more exciting way for people to be a part of the whole process.

The alpha test has yet to begin, and the beta is still a bit further down the track. This time around, we want to make sure we’re fully satisfied with the content before sending it out into the big, wide world. Beta won’t start until I’m 100% happy things are ready for that stage, and we won’t go live with the final version until after we’ve had the chance to consider and implement feedback from the beta.

I know it’s turning into a long wait for you guys, but rest assured we aren’t wasting a single second of this time. Our team is aiming to create a top-notch MMO, as well as a top-notch FINAL FANTASY title, and is working at their absolute fullest capacity on the rebirth of the realm of Eorzea. We are extremely grateful for your continuing patience. (Really, really grateful!)
    "Time fades even legend and the origin of Soul Reaver has been lost long ago.
    But its purpose remains; to feed on the souls of any creature it strikes.
    Kindred, this blade and I.
    "

"ΔΕΝ είναι θέμα Νιντέντο πλέον..."
    Greek Gaming Videos
    Greek Final Fantasy Forum

Comment

• Limit Break Trailer:

Epishs to neo Class Arcanist kai to neo Job Summoner:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• :O

Καλά η αισθητική του παιχνιδιού είναι απλά απίστευτη, μακράν το καλύτερο iteration του όλου ύφους των FF...

Comment

• Symfwnw mazi sou Evans.
          Kai ti den tha edina gia ena tetoiou yfous offline FF :/

Varethika ta texnologika, kairos einai na mas dwsoun kati Medievil Fantasy pou exoume na doume apo to FF5 - FF6 kai meta...
          "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• FF9 όχι;
            Carpe diem

Comment

• E entaksei FF9 nai, mono tou mesa se 5 titlous me texnologia.
              "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Και το 6 Medieval δεν το λες με τίποτα.
                Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
                I used to be a SeeD like you, then I took an icicle in the chest
                Originally posted by 丹野
                Ο sub_zero είναι αυτός ο ψηλός με τα γυαλιά, ενώ ο Παίχτης είναι ο κούκλος αθλητικός τυπάς. Ο LMS δεν ξέρω ποιος είναι, αλλά who cares...
                Originally posted by Ryu_gr
                υπάρχουν τα games που τα "γεμίζουν" με επαναλαμβανόμενα tasks για να δείξουν απλώς ότι έχεις πράγματα να κάνεις (και όταν πας να ασχοληθείς απλά βαριέσαι) και υπάρχει και το Mario Galaxy.

Comment

• Oxi den to les kai texnologiko omws.
                  To 6 einai steampunk, den tha me peiraze na dw kati tetoio ksana.
                  "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• FFXIV Class kai job movie (fanmade)

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• FFXIV Special Talk Show, an thelete na to deite mhn ksexasete na anoiksete tous ypotitlous.
                      Ypopshn krataei 1 wra:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Mphke to patch 1.23b.
                        Teleftaia fash tou feggariou sto paixnidi:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Dalamud Time lapse:

"

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Ground εσύ παίζεις τώρα;Εγώ μπορώ να παίξω αν θέλω ή πρέπει να περιμένω τη version 2.0;
                            Carpe diem

Comment

• To paixnidi stamataei stis 1 Noemvriou kai tha arghsei na ksanarxisei Fevrouario ksana kai pali den einai sigouro 100%).

Mporeis na to ksekinhseis an to agoraseis twra alla oti kaneis tha einai mexri 1 Noemvriou apo ekei kai ystera ta data tou xarakthra sou tha stamathsoun na swzontai.
                              "

Greek Gaming Videos

Comment

• Εντάξει κομπλέ λοιπόν,1-2 βδομάδες θα προλάβω να παίξω.Thanks.
                                Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X